Back home with new permissions

ConshyBoy

Sep 11, 2018
Conshohocken PA
Detector(s) used
Whites Coinmaster 6000 Garrett Ace 400 BH Tracker 4 Vulcan 360 AT Pro Garrett Pro Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
After 28 days in hospital got home yesterday my physical therapist stops by my house today for an evaluation and as we are talking about MDing she tells me she just moved into a house that was built in the 1870s in a town about 10 minutes away from my house I then asked if it was at a certain intersection she goes OMG how did you know then I explained I been trying to get on that property for the last year but could not track down an owner and now Here you are in my house she then says her goal is to get well ASAP so I can stop by and start the hunt dang it’s a small world

Upvote 0

ecmo

Feb 28, 2016
Missouri
Detector(s) used
macro racer 2, whites mx5, whites mx sport, trx pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good luck with that and your healing.

BLK HOLE

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2017
Northern Virginia
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT MAX/AT PRO/GPX-4500, Equinox 800, Garrett Pro Pointer,NEL Attack Coil, Lesche diggers, and the custom made in the USA Freeloader Pack Mule Pouch!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well I am willing to go to some extremes to get a new permission but a 28 day stay in the hospital is HARD CORE!!! Get well soon and hunt that site :icon_thumleft:

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Great networking!
Having a scheme to look forward to is important. Bet you can hear that silver calling you....:tongue3:

ee0c2fd4da4b9bf6e59affbe198f0973.jpg

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Explorer II, Compass 77b, Tesoro shadow X2
Fun story. Thanx for sharing . Good luck and make some cool finds to show off.

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Thank you for sharing...Good Luck at the hunt! :occasion14:

xr7ator

Gold Member
Sep 2, 2011
Denver, Colorado
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, AT Gold, ATX, MH7 (oldie!) Minelab Explorer SE Pro, EQ800
Yep, we want pics of the bucketlisters your gonna score there!

OP
OP
C

ConshyBoy

Sep 11, 2018
Conshohocken PA
Detector(s) used
Whites Coinmaster 6000 Garrett Ace 400 BH Tracker 4 Vulcan 360 AT Pro Garrett Pro Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Finally out of wheelchair and using a walker thank you everyone for your thoughts and prayers according to all the doctors I am currently seeing they all say They don’t know how I lived through the whole ordeal so just happy to be alive and hopefully swinging my coils in a few more weeks even if it’s only in my yard I will be ecstatic thank you all again

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread