Minelab Repair Service

Deep1

Dec 30, 2018
Carolina Lowcountry
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Nox 800, Garrett Sea Hunter Mark II, Poor ole wore out Fisher 1266 that still finds stuff.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Minelab is serious about their US service.
Sent my Nox by priority mail Thur., arrived there Sat. Got there in 2 days.
They called me @9:00 this Mon. morning. It been tested, diagnosed and a new control unit is being sent out today.
I've sent Whites, Garretts and Fishers in for service and have always been happy with their service departments.
Minelab just blew them away with their service. I am impressed.
Shipping hint: Remove control head from shaft. Control head, coil and headphone will fit in a large flat rate box.

Upvote 0

Iffy Signals

Sep 17, 2018
Rhode Island
Detector(s) used
Current-Deus & Equinox 800. Past - CTX, F75, AT Pro/Max, F44, Patriot.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Same with a couple of profind 35’s i had. Back to my door within a week. Im really impressed and glad they are taking care of there customers but it is concerning the amount of Returns i have been reading about. My Nox has been fine... knock in wood

OP
OP
Deep1

Deep1

Dec 30, 2018
Carolina Lowcountry
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Nox 800, Garrett Sea Hunter Mark II, Poor ole wore out Fisher 1266 that still finds stuff.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good to know. What was wrong with your NOX?

Headphones wouldn't pair properly, freezes after coming out of pinpoint , pinpoint too loud or too low, display would fade out after a couple hours, have to push detect button 2 times to come out of noise cancel, pinpointing screwy, loss of depth.
It was broken out the box. I made an earlier post about it.
I thought factory reset solved my problem, It seems to fix problems at first, but more kept popping up. It got to the point I would do a reset every time I turned it on.

OP
OP
Deep1

Deep1

Dec 30, 2018
Carolina Lowcountry
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just checked USPS tracking, my Nox is at my local PO.
Sent it Thur., getting it on Wed.
6 day turnaround with shipping.
It was delivered Sat., Mon morning at 9:00 I got a call telling me the control head was screwed up and it would be replaced with a new one.
At 9:45 I got notification it had been picked up by the PO.
If they show up for work at 8:00 and call at 9:00 and have replacement shipped by 9:45, that's a 1 hour 45 minute turnaround.
Some of the best service of any kind I have ever had.
Great work Dan, Jamie and Minelab crew in Pa.
I have to give credit to USPS, I sent 3 day priority and it being returned same way.
Made it 2 days each way.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread