Depth question Whites 24k vs Gold Monster 1000

OneStudPuppy

Jan 17, 2018
So-Cal
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800, Sdc 2300, gold monster 1000 gpx 6000.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I can’t find anything on YouTube or any direct comparison with the gold master 1000 and the whites 24k with a plain and simple gold bit dept test.
I just ordered a gold monster 1000 and a friend mentioned the 24k whites machine.
I just want to know depth detection comparison.
Want to make sure I don’t regret my choice, I’m replacing my at gold and xterra 705 with this one.0

Upvote 0

Jim in Idaho

Silver Member
Jul 21, 2012
Blackfoot, Idaho
Detector(s) used
White's GM2, GM3, DFX, Coinmaster, TDI-SL, GM24K, Falcon MD20, old Garrett Masterhunter BFO
'Way Too Cool' dual 18 Watt UV light
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
In doubt there's much difference. Both are great machines, from what I've read. I went with the 24K, myself. I like buying American when I can, and I like the ergonomics of White's products, and the incredible customer service. I'd be surprised if there was any discernible difference in the hands of experienced users.
Jim

Opie

Aug 27, 2013
Primary Interest:
Other
Onestud, too much goes into the process for a comparison. You can compare the science but not the technology. Regardless what you read on here or what video you see its impossible to show an even comparison on detectors. Brand loyalty is so crazy in this hobby it truly boggles the mind. I recommend you look at it like this. You made an educated assessment on which would be the better to buy for your needs.
Stay Gold!
Opie

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread