Full time treasure hunt...

24/7HUNT

Jun 10, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Plan to leave out first week of August. Would like 2 partners along to double our chances and help with the search. RV living and traveling 24/7 to search at locations that definitely have treasure to be found. Already did the research. Serious long-term search on my part. You decide on your time commitment. Prefer a couple but will consider all interested parties. Will be starting out of Florida going up east coast to Pennsylvania with many stops along first leg of journey. Then central states and down through southwest. This is for fun and Profit...that is what treasure hunters are all about !

Upvote 0

CASPER-2

Gold Member
Jan 3, 2012
NEW ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
WHITE'S XLT, PI PRO, GARRETT 2500, 3- FISHER CZ21s, JW FISHER 8X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
untitledCC.png

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
tn_md.gif
1st - I noticed this was your very first post - so, Welcome Aboard 24/7HUNT! You didn't list your state (or country) in your profile. So, you might consider jumping over to Sub-Forum: Select Your Area.... for information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state (or country).
tn_metal_detector.gif
2nd - Looking forward to hearing about your trip and finds!

angelito1

Bronze Member
Jun 3, 2016
FLA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
welcome to tnet. . . . . . . . . . . . .:hello: sounds like a great time!!

U.B.

Apr 27, 2015
Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What an adventure that will be! Welcome to TreasureNet, and please keep us posted during your travels.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread