Free Tesoro Metal Detectors

tabman

Bronze Member
Jul 5, 2011
Germantown, Tennessee
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently: CTX 3030, Tesoro Modded Cibola, F75LTD-2, XP Deus, Tesoro Mojave, MXT Pro, Tesoro Eldorado, Whites MXT All Pro, Minelab Equinox, Fisher CZ5 & CZ3D
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Looking back over the years I estimate that over 80% of my gold jewelry finds have been made with Tesoro detectors. I know for certain that my best finds have been made with Tesoro detectors. All of those Tesoro finds have easily paid for my Tesoro detectors many times over and have paid for a good part of all my latest and greatest high-tech detectors.

Has anyone else had the same experience?

tabman

Upvote 4

RW

Feb 7, 2007
Fort Worth'ish
Detector(s) used
Golden uMax w/CleanSweep - XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Looking back over the years I estimate that over 80% of my gold jewelry finds have been made with Tesoro detectors. I know for certain that my best finds have been made with Tesoro detectors. All of those Tesoro finds have easily paid for my Tesoro detectors many times over and have paid for a good part of all my latest and greatest high-tech detectors.

tabman

Yah, I could have written this post.

caretaker

Jan 20, 2008
Maine
Detector(s) used
2-XLT, AT Pro, CZ20, E-Trac, Excal II, GTI 1500, 250, BH 101, HH Diver
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
tabman, I average about 300 dollars a year in clad, been hunting for 20 years, gold and silver is at the bank with rare finds, dug 3 cashes over the years, my friend can't figure why I want to dig up their yard haha, I give away a lot of stuff now, getting old, can't take it with you, got 9 machines, all paid with clad money and a couple vacations too, this is just to much fun now :)

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So am I to understand that you are giving away a working metal detector? If so what kind? And how much for shipping
LOL, no he is saying his Tesoros were free because the value of the finds exceeded the cost of the detectors.

eyemustdigtreasure

Silver Member
Mar 2, 2013
California
Detector(s) used
Fisher Gold Bug Pro
Tesoro Cibola
Nokta Pointer; Phillips SHS5200 phones
Nokta Macro SIMPLEX +
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Too bad, as the thread subject made me JUMP on it, hoping to pIck up one of these dandy machines!
LOL, no he is saying his Tesoros were free because the value of the finds exceeded the cost of the detectors.
d title

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Too bad, as the thread subject made me JUMP on it, hoping to pIck up one of these dandy machines!

d title

Body of post states all Tesoro detectors paid for many times over by his finds..

tabman

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
My C&G Wildcat paid for itself and my Tesoro Lobo. The Lobo paid for itself and my Lobo Super Trac. That LST, found over 11-ounces of gold nuggets and pickers.
richhill 044.jpg

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just sold my Cibola. And may sell my Deus I imminently. I too am getting too old for this. I can't physically run anymore, had to sell the boat because I felt it was unsafe to use, gave away my chainsaw to someone who removed some trees for free, sold my concert guitar, the fingers freeze up, you know all that fun stuff. It takes 3 days to recover from 4 hours of detecting anymore.

RJGMC

Sep 6, 2008
KANSAS CITY METRO
Detector(s) used
SIMPLEX, EQUINOX AND TESORO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Smokey,
Sad to hear the things you enjoy are taking that big of a toll on your day to day health. Growing old gets a little harder some days. Hang in there.

Bob

eyemustdigtreasure

Silver Member
Mar 2, 2013
California
Detector(s) used
Fisher Gold Bug Pro
Tesoro Cibola
Nokta Macro SIMPLEX +
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I just sold my Cibola. And may sell my Deus I imminently. I too am getting too old for this. I can't physically run anymore, had to sell the boat because I felt it was unsafe to use, gave away my chainsaw to someone who removed some trees for free, sold my concert guitar, the fingers freeze up, you know all that fun stuff. It takes 3 days to recover from 4 hours of detecting anymore.
Well, you still have FOUR more days left in a week and the days are getting "longer"...!
Go For It...! :icon_thumright:
I'm 76 and (slightly) disabled, and still hunt all-the-time...!

Sal

Sep 17, 2005
Ohio
Detector(s) used
dfx-eagle 2 sl-troy x 5-newforce r 1-6000 xl pro- tejon-cz 6a- shadow x 5 xp deus explorer 2
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

d title
I have a nice Tesoro sidewinder or like new vaquero that I would sell you.

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Your going to sell your Deus 2 ? There are some meds that help Smokey

ticndig

Silver Member
Apr 17, 2009
Cumberland Va
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
T-2-SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I bought a tesoro for my son 25 years ago . it still works just as fine as the day I bought it. it may not be as deep as all the others I've owned but
it's the only machine I've ever owned that didn't break and need repairs at some point. In my opinion they are very well made and worth the money. I'm not so sure it's paid for it's self but I have had other brands that did for sure.

eyemustdigtreasure

Silver Member
Mar 2, 2013
California
Detector(s) used
Fisher Gold Bug Pro
Tesoro Cibola
Nokta Macro SIMPLEX +
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I have a nice Tesoro sidewinder or like new vaquero that I would sell you.
once again, a tempting offer!
I will contact you, maybe after a month or so, as I'm paying off a huge dentist bill right now....!

Reactions: Sal

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions