Need help in St Helen Michigan

Mrcbro

Jun 24, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Is there anyone in the Houghton Lake area that does metal detecting? We bought property in St Helen Mi. And cannot find our wellhead. We located the pipes at the home but only have a guess to where the wellhead might be. We went to the health unit in Prudentville to see if they have any info, but all they have is a hand-drawn picture showing a square for a house, another square showing septic tank and weeping bed and an X to show placement of well. All this with no measurements. We are willing to pay someone with a detector to come and help search for this ellusive wellhead. We were told that it should show up with a good detector since it is buried say 4 feet in sand and being a 4-5” pipe with metal cap. If you are willing to help us, you could PM me. Thank you

Upvote 0

Indian Steve

Silver Member
Oct 23, 2011
Stuart VA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think that you might have better luck with a dowser. Ask your local plumber if they can hook you up with a good dowser. A good one should have no trouble following the pipe to the well head. Good Luck!

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
tn_md.gif
1st - I noticed this was your very first post - so, Welcome Aboard Mrcbro! You might consider starting a thread on Forum: Michigan with your request for assistance.

SD51

Silver Member
Aug 24, 2016
MI
Detector(s) used
E-TRAC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There is a web page for people that will search for rings and it is called Ringfinders.com. I see by searching the web page that there is a person in your area. I can't speak for him, but here's a link to his bio. His name is Chuck Raison. Good luck!

https://theringfinders.com/Chuck.Raison/

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread