All Treasure Hunting
Dig'n South Carolina Laszlo Peter Eles. For metal detecting, 2 Toes for gold

Underwonder

Bronze Member
Jul 31, 2017
RI
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's XLT Spectrum, TRX Pin-pointer, Garrett AT Pro Pin-pointer, Eagle II SL with Bigfoot, Equinox 600, Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I have watched Hoover Boys, JerseyHistoryHunters, and recently discovered Green Mountain and really like Brad’s videos. Good thread as I check out some of these other channels! I think it is great that so many are willing to do the extra work of filming, editing and posting hunts. When I can’t go out myself I can watch and learn from others!..so Thanks to each of them!

OP
OP
Hughett

Hughett

May 11, 2019
Northwest GA
Detector(s) used
Garrett gta x 1250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have watched Hoover Boys, JerseyHistoryHunters, and recently discovered Green Mountain and really like Brad’s videos. Good thread as I check out some of these other channels! I think it is great that so many are willing to do the extra work of filming, editing and posting hunts. When I can’t go out myself I can watch and learn from others!..so Thanks to each of them!
Thanks. That’s pretty much the reason I started it. YouTube videos have really helped with my hunting. Two ways for sure was seeing how many holes and how much trash these people dig up. You really do have to dig them all.

Last edited:

CoinHunterAZ

Feb 18, 2013
Flagstaff, AZ
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sidewinder Umax, Garrett ATPro, Minelab Equinox 800, Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Aquachigger, Plugmaster Ford, Green Mountain, Silver Slingers are all some that I have watched and enjoyed. I may have to check out some of the others mentioned here. Thanks for sharing!

Clad2Silver

Bronze Member
Jul 17, 2018
Eastern Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Max/ Garrett AT Pro/ Garrett Ace 400/ Garrett Pro Pointer 2 / Garrett Z-Lynk AT Propointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Don't really have any favorites but have a few UNfavorites...…..like the kind where the guy is digging a zinc penny and he's all out of breath and breathing HARD !!!! Or where the wind is blowing and that's about all you hear.:BangHead:

OP
OP
Hughett

Hughett

May 11, 2019
Northwest GA
Detector(s) used
Garrett gta x 1250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Don't really have any favorites but have a few UNfavorites...…..like the kind where the guy is digging a zinc penny and he's all out of breath and breathing HARD !!!! Or where the wind is blowing and that's about all you hear.:BangHead:

Yeah some people really take the time and produce a high-quality video ..and some don’t. But I still enjoy The average Joe blow that puts up a video of a really cool find.

Clad2Silver

Bronze Member
Jul 17, 2018
Eastern Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Max/ Garrett AT Pro/ Garrett Ace 400/ Garrett Pro Pointer 2 / Garrett Z-Lynk AT Propointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Yeah some people really take the time and produce a high-quality video ..and some don’t. But I still enjoy The average Joe blow that puts up a video of a really cool find.
There are some good ones...…...

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The one real reason I like Aquachigger is he isn't trying to be best in the land. What he finds, he finds, what he doesn't, he doesn't. He seems pretty real about what he is doing.

I don't know a lot of the other channels, but I have seen a few folks pull out shiny buffalo nickels out of the ground, then LMAO and went to another channel.

nwpa

Jul 6, 2017
Northwest PA
Detector(s) used
T2 classic
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I watch quite a few shows well no not really just diggin britt some of her finds are boobtastic.

OP
OP
Hughett

Hughett

May 11, 2019
Northwest GA
Detector(s) used
Garrett gta x 1250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I watch quite a few shows well no not really just diggin britt some of her finds are boobtastic.

Not sure how to explain that show to my wife:dontknow:

mh9162013

Mar 22, 2019
KY
Detector(s) used
Fisher Research Labs F2, Equinox 600, Pro-Find 35, & Garrett Carrot.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
DrTones24k (aka: Brandon Niece)

smallfoot

Bronze Member
May 29, 2019
Flawda
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I like ones that are done well on the filming. Regardless of what we are watching on the vid, I hate it when the author rigs up to their body and the camera is moving with every move he or she makes and we end up feeling sick to the stomach. Wind issues and being around working equipment is another thing that will lessen the video in my mind. People have to realize the capabilities of their camera equipment. Grab that coin before the cam focuses and hold it so close the cam is trying to zero in and then move it again. I'm sure it was what they thought it was but I can't see it....sorry for the rant. I don't really have any favorites but enjoy the relic hunt vids a little more I guess. I try to put myself in some of those areas in my mind. Some people have some great areas to hunt.

Last edited:

Happa54

Feb 20, 2016
Los Angeles
Detector(s) used
EQX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Aquachigger; if you like National Geographic type MD adventures. He's truly entertaining and knowledgeable.

Square Nail Squirrel; if you want to see Nox & White's V3i settings & VDI's other than just show-n-tell youtube vids.

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I like "Dirt Fishing".:icon_thumleft:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread