Jamie At Minelab Leaves Minelab

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Upvote 4

Tom Slick

Jul 21, 2012
Mesa AZ
Detector(s) used
XP Deus & Deus II, Makro Multi Kruzer, White's DFX w/18" Arrow Coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I hope their New found Customer Service doesn't go with her!

RobNC

Jan 5, 2019
NC
Detector(s) used
EQ800 (Stock Coil), XP ORX (X35 11")
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
That's BAD news for the customer. Often when a great person leaves like this the outcome is never good. She did a phenomenal job and I can personally attest that she cared about the customer.
Either they were not paying her enough, she was pulling the cart all by herself, burnt out, or all of the above.
They lost a really good employee and representative for their products- however the greatest loss will be for the customers.

CoinHunterAZ

Feb 18, 2013
Flagstaff, AZ
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sidewinder Umax, Garrett ATPro, Minelab Equinox 800, Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well that's sad to hear. It's amazing how one really good CS person can make a huge difference in their respective businesses. Hopefully her replacement will pick up where she left off with the good service.

Digger RJ

Gold Member
Aug 24, 2017
SW Missouri/Oklahoma
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030; Minelab Equinox 800;
XP Deus 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Jamie is leaving Minelab, Jamie is/was the primary customer service representative for Minelab that handles customer calls, problems etc is leaving Minelab, today is her last day.

Jamie was always customer oriented and she will be missed by many.

Thanks Jamie for all your help.
That's a bummer! She was hands down the best customer support I've dealt with. If anything broke, or quit working, she would immediately get me an RA number so I could send it in to be fixed or replaced. I really hope Minelab's Customer service continues for the Customer. She'll be missed.

OP
OP
Treasure_Hunter

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's a bummer! She was hands down the best customer support I've dealt with. If anything broke, or quit working, she would immediately get me an RA number so I could send it in to be fixed or replaced. I really hope Minelab's Customer service continues for the Customer. She'll be missed.
Just FYI she left Minelab over 2 years ago...

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
It seems like a lot leave Minelab must not be a good company to work for.

OP
OP
Treasure_Hunter

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It seems like a lot leave Minelab must not be a good company to work for.
She left because she found a job making a lot more money, I enjoyed working for Minelab.

OP
OP
Treasure_Hunter

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is what i mean a lot leave Minelab for more money elsewhere for they do not want to pay more to keep good help.
Jamie left for more money, of the former techs who worked in the repair center in Chicago, one fully retired, the other left to start his own business.

OP
OP
Treasure_Hunter

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
49er, this is not the politics forum.

49er12

Bronze Member
Aug 22, 2013
Rolling Rock, Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Minelab xterra, Whites DFX, Notka Makro Simplex. Folks the price don’t mean everything, the question is are you willing to put in the time to learn the machine, experience will pay off I guarantee it.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Did you see that oh my

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread