New Metal Detector Design Requirement Wish List - Page 5
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Like Tree60Likes

Thread: New Metal Detector Design Requirement Wish List

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    XLV
    Need MAX discrimination

Jul 2016
    South East Asia
    385 times
    Inspector
    All this new tech sounds great but in the real world a plain old shovel beats it hands down ....May be am to old or everything on this side of the world is fake ...Heard of a German LRL that i think was a fake chinese copy that had some of these features you talk about with a screen what i heard in a urban area it was useless ...I never heard of any stories of anyone on this side of the world finding anything with new tech machines ...At 2 sites VLF is worthless iron rocks every where the other the beach is black in color ...So one more question in a place where there a volcano near your site what the odds the machine will give accurate readings ?? ...remember may be Fe , Ni , Al , Mg , Co, Mn and some real big hot rocks are in the soil in large amounts ...Other machine i heard mentioned you had to clear a road threw the jungle for the truck it was in and cost what 6 figures ....What sells the most here is fakes and copy LRL which was a scam from the start ...Remember if your machine good and word gets out the chinese will be selling more clones then you sell
    docweiser and TheGreenBoy like this.

Charter Member
    us
    Aug 2019
    Maryland
    MineLab
    62 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Yes, good GPR machines are expensive and way over priced, but then the cheap fakes are just a big waste of money. Finally we have someone fighting that but we'll see.
    XLV likes this.

XLV
    Need MAX discrimination

Jul 2016
    South East Asia
    385 times
    Inspector
    i hope to see Thegreenboy testing one soon he the man if its a deep model i trust his findings about the machine don't even think of testing it where am at in south east asia there be no market here to much corruption
    docweiser likes this.

Charter Member
    us
    Tommy

Dec 2015
    Ann Arbor
    Equinox 800
    30819 times
    Honorable Mentions (2)
    Pop top eliminater
    docweiser likes this.

Approved TreasureNet Stickers

.:: $3.00 for 11" X 3" Bumper Sticker ::.

(Free Shipping)

SEE: TreasureNet Bumper Stickers

Charter Member
    us
    Aug 2019
    Maryland
    MineLab
    62 times
    Number 1 on 1st model I am thinking after reading the comments here that I may release first model without a patent using similar but NOT the actual technology my idea calls for just to get a great bunch of people - having FUN for cheap!
    FWest, XLV and A2coins like this.

Charter Member
    us
    Aug 2019
    Maryland
    MineLab
    62 times
    Got an email from one of our NDA requests. He has some ideas he wants to protect (and they are good) but didn't understand something I want to make clear to all 6 now, NDA holders. The NDA that you've signed protects both parties! So, it protects you as much as it protects us! Also see my reply above about 1st model.
    A2coins and FWest like this.

Charter Member
    us
    Aug 2019
    Maryland
    MineLab
    62 times
    We have 6 testers now covering CA, NJ, Maine and PA. Not bad we could use more! Thought there was someone from MD but must've overlooked it for now. For those that are officially part of the project now, I will be setting up a meeting place (like this) to control testing information and to hold meetings either by chat or phone, no information will be shared with anyone. There are several that don't want to be paid - please PM your reasoning or email my company address.

Charter Member
    us
    Aug 2019
    Maryland
    MineLab
    62 times
    Up to seven field techs and what a bunch, four engineers of all different categories and all important to a new product design. All of them are avid enthusiasts and want to stop digging damn pull tabs! I think for this project we've a dream team assembling, we need more field techs especially in West Mid-West, the south and Canada, maybe another 4-6 players.

ca
    Detect everyday like it's the last day of the season!

Apr 2010
    Upper Canada (Southern Ontario)
    XP Deus 5.2 Lesche - Piranha 35 Shovel 'Garrett Carrot' AT - Pointer
    6892 times
    Relic Hunting
    Banner Finds (1)
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    I used the Garrett AT Pro for 4 years and I've now used the XP Deus for over 3 years.
    Both of these units are great units and both companies took care of me when I needed warranty service.

Dave
    docweiser likes this.
    “I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.”
    “Courage is being scared to death, but saddling up anyway.”
    “Life's hard. It's even harder when you're stupid.”
    ― John Wayne

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links