OKM Metal Detectors - Has anyone Used or Reviewed?

Truffles_EOD

Aug 4, 2013
Sarajevo
Detector(s) used
Started with Garrett AT/Gold, 2 x Scuba Tectors for shallow water while swimming along the beaches, now have Equinox 800 and starting to find decent items!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I can't really find much of anything about their detectors outside of their website and their Youtube channel, which features small clips of their various products, all of which do seem super expensive, but if they work like they claim they do then possibly the costs are understandable. Has anyone any experience with any of their products or know of any decent reviews on them? ... I just find it strange there are no real reviews on YouTube, surely someone out there has bought and used one of their products as they have been going for 15 years, their HQ is a Golden Pyramid!!! maybe some of our MD'ers from Germany know more?

Upvote 0

cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Maybe the people who bought them are too embarrassed to admit they were conned?:dontknow:

OP
OP
Truffles_EOD

Truffles_EOD

Aug 4, 2013
Sarajevo
Detector(s) used
Started with Garrett AT/Gold, 2 x Scuba Tectors for shallow water while swimming along the beaches, now have Equinox 800 and starting to find decent items!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Do you know anything about them Cudamark? it does seem bizarre there is literally no feedback about their products yet they've been selling expensive detection products for what looks like the past 15 years...

cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Only what I've read. I also looked at them. If you're talking about the Black Hawk R3, it just looks like an overpriced PI machine to me. They claim iron discrimination, but, I have my doubts. The other models look like most long range detectors..... voodoo, which I guess works if you believe in voodoo. I tend to like proven science and to see actual results, not just theory or lab tests by their own company employees. I'd like to hear some real world testing with one too, along with the results.

Carl-NC

Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Washington
Detector(s) used
Custom Designs and Prototypes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They mostly cater to "Big Time Treasure Hunters." The people looking for "legendary" treasures.

OP
OP
Truffles_EOD

Truffles_EOD

Aug 4, 2013
Sarajevo
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They have a lot of GPR products also, I just don't see how they could be scammers if they've been a registered company selling their products for many years in the middle of Germany, their HQ is in the shape of a Pyramid and looks pretty good :) I've asked about their products and they're keen for any interested customers to come to their HQ and see the products and test them out... I'd love to believe! I wonder if there are any members in that part of Germany who would be willing to go and have a look and test their products?!

cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've never heard of a good find that was made by one of their detectors that a less expensive machine couldn't find. For what they want for their equipment, I'll let someone else be the guinea pig.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread