Help identifying ring Hallmark

tcornel

Aug 11, 2011
NE Ohio
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030, 17" & 6" coils, Equinox 800, Propointer AT, Stealth 920i, Lesche Sampson and digger.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Does anyone recognize this hallmark on the ring recovered from the ocean. I suspect it is titanium but trying to make sure. thumbnail_Picture_20193015053006.jpg Picture_20194716104710.jpg

Upvote 0

49er12

Bronze Member
Aug 22, 2013
Rolling Rock, Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Minelab xterra, Whites DFX, Notka Makro Simplex. Folks the price don’t mean everything, the question is are you willing to put in the time to learn the machine, experience will pay off I guarantee it.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice finds Tom , minelab machine hard at work, oh if you don’t mind tell buck I said he’ll he remember me from talking to him at bull park when he worked special events, actually I first met him a few years ago at the dam shore December day in transfer, does he have a page to contact him, thanks show more of your finds Tom, John and I still find silver dimes, war nickel, buffalo, and yesterday buttons from army uniforms, thanks

Tom Slick

Jul 21, 2012
Mesa AZ
Detector(s) used
XP Deus & Deus II, Makro Multi Kruzer, White's DFX w/18" Arrow Coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't know about the Hallmark but it doesn't have the look (color) of Titanium. I've seen quite a bit of the stuff over the years as an ex Aerospace Machinist.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread