Question about new machines - Page 2
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: Question about new machines

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    XLV
    Need MAX discrimination

Jul 2016
    South East Asia
    385 times
    Inspector
    I will talk to my son about all this and i hope docweiser adds some thoughts about this too ....What i understand from what the greenboy wrote in a farm field in england this probably would be the best detector for the job ..

si
    Nov 2017
    Countryside
    2x DBP2010, eeTH, M4, GCM
    119 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    EMI from HV lines and transformers are not usualy compatibile with sensitive equipmet, regardless the type of the detector. Most will work with severely diminished setings, but none will work really good.
    XLV likes this.

XLV
    Need MAX discrimination

Jul 2016
    South East Asia
    385 times
    Inspector
    Ok Nokta put the spin ...now i understand ...So in urban areas LRL and all the other devices we mention don't work ...Don't try in your own back yard ....its not that the machine powerful its the 770 volt line on corner where the transformer converts to 220 volts is its so powerful ...Joke i thought it was the sun spots or the orbs or it was because of the full moon ...So when i seen some guy in a urban area with a machine with a screen find treasure it was probably staged i noticed 220 volt lines go over and behind the site in think it was in Greece not in english the video ... So terry what you do in urban area brake out your 8"dd coil and put it on to much trash and EMI ...How about a beach with more trash then sand just a joke ...Good luck

XLV
    Need MAX discrimination

Jul 2016
    South East Asia
    385 times
    Inspector
    Well at least i learn something today those LRL users weren't told that those so sophisticated devices they use don't work good in urban areas ....It was giving them false readings ...Funny thing 4 sites ranging from 30 to 50 feet deep holes dug were all within 100 feet or less to at least 220v .. 2 of the sites 770 volts .... Thanks again greenboy

si
    Nov 2017
    Countryside
    2x DBP2010, eeTH, M4, GCM
    119 times
    Hmm, i do not think LRLs work at all, but i do not wish to discuss this. Metal detectors work well in urban area most of the time- just not under HV lines....but most of the time some detectors will chatter more, some less. 230V @50 Hz will not pose a serious trouble if line is nearby, 230KV will.
    Last edited by TheGreenBoy; Oct 05, 2019 at 04:32 PM.
    XLV likes this.

XLV
    Need MAX discrimination

Jul 2016
    South East Asia
    385 times
    Inspector
    LRL do work in there minds ...They also work in the con game to steal the site from the Mark ...More money made in the sales of LRL then those other fake metal detectors that reach what 6" to a foot ...Totally different game here ... Travel the world green boy then you know look at shoppe PH what they sell or Fleabay PH or some chinese site look at the dark side of playing on the greed

XLV
    Need MAX discrimination

Jul 2016
    South East Asia
    385 times
    Inspector
    Thegreenboy read the following page ....this guy uses LRL unit in know first hand its a fact ...another reason people use them its because it illegal to hunt upland ....its like using a pistol which you could hid instead of rifle ...And it fits in there scam hunt this guy always uses a map the device is for show ..
    https://philnews.ph/2015/03/21/st-jo...ions-of-pesos/

Aug 2019
    33 times
    Cazador
    Jason in Enid likes this.

us
    Mar 2003
    Oregon & Texas
    Custom Designs and Prototypes
    872 times
    Quote Originally Posted by XLV View Post
    Well at least i learn something today those LRL users weren't told that those so sophisticated devices they use don't work good in urban areas ....
    Hmmm, where do they work good?
    I believe it, therefore it is true.

us
    Deep1

Dec 2018
    Carolina Lowcountry
    Nox 800, Garrett Sea Hunter Mark II, Poor ole wore out Fisher 1266 that still finds stuff.
    556 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Carl-NC View Post
    Hmmm, where do they work good?
    On the Moon.
    I hear they work good in zero gravity.
    cudamark likes this.
    If it's old, I'll dig it, dive on it, detect it or sometimes when I get lucky just bend over and pick it up.

"Nothing in life is so exhilarating as to be shot at without result" Winston Churchill

us
    Mar 2011
    San Diego
    Equinox 800, Treasure Probe IV, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's GM3 V-sat. White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, 5X10 Joey, Steath 920ix and 720i, TRX, etc....
    7401 times
    Honorable Mentions (3)
    Quote Originally Posted by XLV View Post
    Is there a machine ...don't even think of using LRL in the answer ....that can determine say 10 kilo target at 6 feet deep in mild soil accurately the type of metal say 18k gold , lead , Fe etc ....if the answer is no ok just state no such machine ....if there is a machine could you tell me the model and price ...Thank You
    There are machines that can detect a target that size at that depth, but, they won't tell you what the target is. So, if you like to dig tons of 6 foot deep holes only to find a junk target, have fun!
    "jus cuz it's wrote down, don't make it so"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links