1st Annual Treasure Coast Treasure Diver Seminar on Saturday November 23, 2019

ropesfish

Bronze Member
Jun 3, 2007
Sebastian, Florida
Detector(s) used
A sharp eye, an AquaPulse and a finely tuned shrimp fork.
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
I had posted this on the Shipwrecks forum, but I apologize for not posting it here further in advance.
It is HERE!
November 23rd, 2019 will mark the 1st Annual Treasure Coast Treasure Divers Seminar at the Sebastian Community Center, 1805 N Central Ave, Sebastian, FL
It's going to be a great chance to learn from the best and network with people in the business.
I would LOVE to see a big group attend and learn.network and scheme, plot and plan.
Our lineup is not yet complete, but so far we have these fine folks and a possible visit from Taffi Fisher Abt:.
>>Terry Armstrong, Merritt Island FL historian, author, salvor, publisher and software developer will be doing a presentation on his new DigFindR program.:.
>> Carl Fismer - author, TV star, treasure finding legend!
>> Ace Ridgely - salvor, jeweler, AquaPulse expert.
>> Jonah Martinez - Salvor, boat captain, expert detectorist.
>>Steve McAdoo - Salvor, boat whiz, expert detectorist.
I (Bill Black) will sit still and answer some questions if someone can think of one I can answer. :)
Some facts:
Topics will include:
Shipwreck salvage archaeology,
Mapping and how to make better use of the data collected,
Boat selection, setup and operation
...and lots of information about how to effectively and efficiently make use of your time on the bottom with a metal detector.
Presentations will be <scheduled> for about 45 minutes each with a 10 to 15 minute Q and A session after each.
Admission is $50 at the door. Cash only....no credit card machine here.
We will begin at 0900. Morning session should be over around noon.
We'll scatter for lunch from 12-1.
There are several restaurants within a few blocks. (*See below)
The afternoon session will be from 1 to 4 PM.
Doors lock up at 430 PM.
Tables and chairs will be set up, but if you have some special chair that will be more comfortable to sit in for several hours, we will try to make sure you are accommodated.
You may take notes or make audio recordings for personal use.
Other than official videographers, no video recordings over 5 minutes will be allowed.
There will be a video of the event available within the next few months if there is sufficient interest.
We may also do a series of short Facebook Live throughout the day for those who cannot attend to see what they are missing
1f642.png

I

:)
(* Captain Butcher's, Squid Lips, Wendy's, Taco Bell, Captain Hirams, Las Palmas Cuban restaurant, Ay Jalisco - Mexican, Crab Stop, Crabby Bill's )

PLEASE ATTEND IF YOU CAN!!!
seminar a.jpg

Upvote 0

thetigers2

Apr 20, 2009
Homosassa,Fl.
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign XS & my good old eyes...Oh and my Mischievous Mermaid a helping...
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wish I could make it!!

DetecTom

Nov 18, 2019
Long Island,NY
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600|Whites IDX Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
If I lived closer to Florida- I definitely would have made it to that. That sounds really interesting.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread