Georgivs

May 16, 2018
Athens Georgia
Detector(s) used
Garret AT pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Greetings fellow detectorists,

I'm looking at getting an Ace 250 for my dad, and replacing my propointer AT (and giving pops my old one). I've been searching for a good deal but it seems like there has been a flood of cheap fakes since I bought mine. It's gotten to the point that I don't even know if I can trust a seller on craigslist or FB market. I guess I could ask for serial #s and run them by garrett before I buy.

Well now I know why garrett won't send me a replacement case for my AT pro! Would be real easy to slap some cheap chinese crap inside an authentic case and sell to some poor rube.

It looks like Kellyco has a deal with the ace 300 and a propointer AT together for only $300 seems like a good deal from a reputable distributer.

Upvote 0

xr7ator

Gold Member
Sep 2, 2011
Denver, Colorado
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, AT Gold, ATX, MH7 (oldie!) Minelab Explorer SE Pro, EQ800
Have you called any of the supporting dealers on this site? You must CALL for the best deal.

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thats good advice dont trust some of these online sites either

desmobob

Apr 10, 2005
upstate NY -- Lake George region
Detector(s) used
XP Dēus, White's DFX, Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Like people say, if you see a deal that's "too good to be true," it most likely is just that.

The best bet it to deal with one of reputable dealers who support this site. You know you'll get the real product, and you'll have support in case you need warranty help, etc.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread