cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If it's a stubble field, I feel for you. Those are miserable to hunt. Wear good boots, bring water, a wide brim hat, bug spray, and a snake bite kit. Not knowing your ground conditions, I can't give you exact settings, but, I would run it in all metal whichever mode you choose. I'd probably just start in Park 1, Iron bias 0, Recovery Speed 5, Sensitivity up as high as you can and still be stable, and go from there. Dig everything at first to get an idea of what's in the ground. Let us know what you find.

NickL78

Greenie
Apr 2, 2020
Ocean Springs, Ms.
Detector(s) used
Nokta Impact
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I hunted the cane fields a few times. They are pretty darn tough! My nokta impact acts up when swinging in between deep cane rows. If it’s rained recently, good luck. The mud sticks to your feet and is unbelievably heavy. Found some nice mini balls and an 1860 O half dime. Don’t leave your water in your vehicle !! Try to find a flattened field or one with limited stubble!! Trust me

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread