a detector upgrade or good beginner

Barrydang

Sep 2, 2019
alabama
Detector(s) used
minelab, fisher
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm kinda in the market for a detector. either an upgrade for myself or a detector for my nephew to use if he ever goes out with me and kinda a backup. know the obvious choices the simplex is on top if starting for him or a backup for me and as a water machine if i ever choose too but looking online i found fisher f75 for a pretty good price of 370 new from a reputable seller. i currently have an f70 and that would be a back up and one of my nephew to use and learn with if i upgraded to that one. whats your thoughts on the f75? it would also work with the extra coils i have already.

Upvote 0

RustyGold

Gold Member
Aug 16, 2013
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XP Deus I & II
Xterra Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
Seems like a logical choice for not so much dollars. Hopefully you can swing it first and see if you like it. Good luck on what you find!

cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A lot will depend on where you will be hunting. Keep in mind that the F75 is not waterproof and isn't a good salt water beach machine. Very good relic machine however.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread