Marble field

SeekerProB

Nov 16, 2018
South East Alabama
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Began with Bounty Hunter, Now have AT Pro and AT Max.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I have a field that I have dubbed "the marble field". The main reason I go is to look for marbles. It is a plowed up and gardened plot.
An old house and barn used to be there. From what I have found there it must have been the 30's and 40's. I first found what I think is a filligri part of a compact. Then someone else detected there and found a V nickle. I went back and detected againoutside of the fence by the road and found a Walking Liberty half dollar.
I have been at it a couple times a month. I found , 1943 nickles, lipstick cases, 1939 wheat several coverall buttons and plenty of Iron. Last week I went and was exploring where th e barn used to be, lots of iron but, i found an Alabama tax token.
I figured if that was there, there was a possibility that there could be silver. The next day I went back and sure enough there was silver! Only my second Merc! Maybe there is more! 20200404_182937.jpg

Upvote 0

HuntH2002

Bronze Member
May 27, 2018
San Antonio, TX
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
2015 Bounty Hunter Discovery 1100 // 2015 Bounty Hunter Ultra Mag Sharpshooter // 2019 Garrett Pro-Pointer AT
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting

Toecutter

Bronze Member
Nov 30, 2018
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sweet merc, what do you use that long pinky nail for?:occasion18:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread