WESTERN & EASTERN TREASURE MAG. BACK AGAIN..

OP
OP
Keppy

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
Last edited:

BigRay

Apr 21, 2019
Northeast Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found it hard to take the home computer or laptop in the bath room to read digital magazines or news papers. Still buy a news paper every day or magazines once a month. Always liked boys life in the mail when i was a young boy. The good days are over.

ecmo

Feb 28, 2016
Missouri
Detector(s) used
macro racer 2, whites mx5, whites mx sport, trx pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When W&E went to digital last March or April I just hated it!! I only have a tablet and you would turn the cover page and there would be a Whites ad and no matter how I tried to turn to the next page my device would always automatically click unto Whites website, grrrr. After about four months and two negative comments on my part on W&E's renewal ads that finally straightened out. The other thing that annoyed me was I had lots of trouble getting the bookmark to pull down, sometimes it would show at the top of the page as soon as I opened the cover but usually not, and as others have said digital gets me sleepy quick.

Yes I too have seen the $12 ads which would be a real deal if were it not for all the hassles I went through on each issue. Nope I'm done with em, what a shame I really liked the content itself. Give me touchy feely paper with glossy photos.

Don

Slingshot

Bronze Member
Apr 3, 2004
Southern Appalachia
Detector(s) used
Whites CM2 BFO, Harbor Freight 9 function, BH Pioneer 202, Fisher F22
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Real magazines are on paper and come to my mailbox on the street. You can keep the digital!

faribo

Apr 13, 2007
Southern MN
Detector(s) used
Nox 800
AT Pro (when desperate)
I won't bother with the digital either. Like was said before, it is real hard to read something on your computer while you are sitting on the pot.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread