WESTERN & EASTERN TREASURE MAG. BACK AGAIN..

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
digital never stopped , just hard copies stopped.
personally I'm not interested in Digital

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I like the magazines myself I must have 2 of every issue plus the same with treasure lost and treasure found I miss those

OP
OP
Keppy

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
digital never stopped , just hard copies stopped.
personally I'm not interested in Digital
I did not know that digital never stopped and like you i do not like digital but i thought i would take a look at it for they gave it to me for $12.00 a year. The reason i do not get Garretts searcher or news letter is it is digital and i like to set in my chair and read my paper and magazines with my coffee. I am not into this digital stuff either.

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
Yeah, I got a whole box full of the mags from the early to mid 80's. Actually, I'm not completely sure I do. They'd be in the back of my side closets, and there's big spiders back there :(

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I love reading my magazines in the middle of the night when I cant sleep while listening to coast to coast am

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm not renewing a digital subscription. I think mine just expired.

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
I'm not renewing a digital subscription. I think mine just expired.

I know what you mean smokey, it's just not the same. I could read in my bed. then the digital editions. I'd fall asleep,
slide off my chair into the floor - that'd be pretty uncomfortable!

Last edited:
OP
OP
Keppy

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
I love reading my magazines in the middle of the night when I cant sleep while listening to coast to coast am
I am a magazine person also and i also like coast to coast am to.

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
I got a email from W&E treasure mag that they are now taking subscriptions in digital form so i ordered it. Any one else know about W & E coming back but not in print but digital only sounds good to me.

I absolutely want them to continue - they were part of my greatest pleasures back then, getting a new one in the mail took up my whole evening and more...

And now I just sit in front of my computer screen and ruin my eyesight while boring myself......

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Couple years ago they Gave a Free Years Sample of the Digital to TreasureNet Members.
I Scanned though the First Issue & Forgot all about it till it was ready to Expire & they sent me a Renewel.
Needless to Say, Read my First Note above.

at least with Hard Copies, I was reminded Each month, It was time to Sit in the recliner & Relax with a Coffee & My Mag

Last edited:

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am a magazine person also and i also like coast to coast am to.
Coast to coast and Art Bell for 20 plus years at least, same with my magazines Your . You have good taste lol

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Couple years ago they Gave a Free Years Sample of the Digital to TreasureNet Members.
I Scanned though the First Issue & Forgot all about it till it was ready to Expire & they sent me a Renewel.Needless to Say,

Read my First Note above.

at least with Hard Copies, I was reminded Each month, It was time to Sit in the recliner & Relax with a Coffee & My Mag

Me too Jeff, I come on here to read the good stuff. Digital mags make me sleepy.....

OP
OP
Keppy

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Coast to coast and Art Bell for 20 plus years at least, same with my magazines Your . You have good taste lol
Yes and i am sure i caught most of Art Bell's shows for those 20 plus years.And you had to be up all night to hear his show to .

Mudflap

Bronze Member
Mar 31, 2012
Wallingford, Connecticut 1667
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, Dual Field, CZ-21, Vaquero, Home Brewed (3).
Detecting since 1972.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I received a free subscription with some metal detecting stuff I bought.... Never read it....... Last year decided to give it a go, sent in the $12 and only read 1st issue.

I miss my Exanimo Express!!!

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes and i am sure i caught most of Art Bell's shows for those 20 plus years.And you had to be up all night to hear his show to .
If your a member you can get all the old shows what a combination treasure magazines and Art bell

Nevada Prospector

Aug 16, 2017
Southern Oregon
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT Pro, Garrett AT Pro, Fisher GB II, Etc, Etc.
Primary Interest:
Other

Be careful Tommy, the space aliens might tap on your window in the middle of the night!

Coinboy

Dec 4, 2019
Iowa
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac, Nokta Makro Simplex, pulsedive, Garrett Ace 200, Nokta pinpointer, Brute Magnetics 888 pound Fishing Magnet
Predatortools
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I love WE Treasures I subscribed about a year ago and I’ve read every issue back to 2010 lol. May 2020 edition just came out

mascard1

Oct 28, 2008
SACRAMENTO CALIFORNIA
Detector(s) used
Ctx 3030...E-TRAC...EXPLORER SE...EXCALIBER II...TEJON...ELDORADO..LOBO ST...F75LTD...F70...CZ3D...XLT...T2...MXT Pro.. 1861 HALF DOLLAR
12.00 is cheap for anything!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread