VA. Beach - any changes in local/state laws or COVID Restrictions I should know?

cathexis

Sep 9, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Greetings All,

Headed to VA Beach week of 7/13th. Things are in flux, so I realize Gov. "Blackface" Northam may shut things down again.
But I'm asking what if any restrictions on beach/shallow water detecting I should be aware of? Been a long time since I've been there.
Also, any recent finds there? I usually go to O.C. MD. and "Coin Beach." I have an EXCAL II & White's V3.

TIA & Stay Safe!

Cathexis

Upvote 0

RobNC

Jan 5, 2019
NC
Detector(s) used
EQ800 (Stock Coil), XP ORX (X35 11")
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
In that Marxist state with the gubment it is hard to say. I'm sure you will be harassed by people when you try to metal detect. I hope not, but the way things are now I just don't know anymore.
We have it almost as bad down here in NC with this wacky new world order gubment. I expect after November NC will begin to be as bad as VA is now.
I wish you the best on your trip but do be safe.

MD_DET_001

Greenie
Jan 6, 2021
Detector(s) used
White's Metal Detector
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
In that Marxist state with the gubment it is hard to say. I'm sure you will be harassed by people when you try to metal detect. I hope not, but the way things are now I just don't know anymore.
We have it almost as bad down here in NC with this wacky new world order gubment. I expect after November NC will begin to be as bad as VA is now.
I wish you the best on your trip but do be safe.

Well.....being after November now, I still believe North Carolina is still "Free-er" than Virginia....but agree we MUST remain ever vigilant. We sure want to push against the use of Dominion voting machines in the State.
We had a few great election victories....Mark Robinson as the Lt. Governor and young Madison Cawthorn elected to the US House of Reps. Many of our Judges elected were good Constitutional judges as well.

MD_DET_001

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions