SW Missouri/Oklahoma
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030; Minelab Equinox 800;
XP Deus 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I know it's been very quiet for quite some time. Richard has been down on his health. It seemed like it was going to get better for awhile, but as You know it's hard to say how things will be for sure. Only God knows. I received a text today that stated-"Hospice is coming in. Pray for safe passage to our Lord. or a miracle as God chooses". They asked for All of Our prayers for whatever God chooses for Richard at this point. I praise God for the opportunity just to have been brought into his life, along with Everyone else In the Cygnus Group, and on here as well . He's been very inspiring and good to Me. Please Pray for Richard...... Thank You, Randy

Upvote 0

Coinboy

Dec 4, 2019
Iowa
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac, Nokta Makro Simplex, pulsedive, Garrett Ace 200, Nokta pinpointer, Brute Magnetics 888 pound Fishing Magnet
Predatortools
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I know it's been very quiet for quite some time. Richard has been down on his health. It seemed like it was going to get better for awhile, but as You know it's hard to say how things will be for sure. Only God knows. I received a text today that stated-"Hospice is coming in. Pray for safe passage to our Lord. or a miracle as God chooses". They asked for All of Our prayers for whatever God chooses for Richard at this point. I praise God for the opportunity just to have been brought into his life, along with Everyone else In the Cygnus Group, and on here as well . He's been very inspiring and good to Me. Please Pray for Richard...... Thank You, Randy

I hope he gets better, praying for Doc

\NerdyRockGirl/

Sep 6, 2020
Tubac AZ
Primary Interest:
Other
I am praying that the Lords will eases the way in whatever direction he chooses and comforts Richard as well as his friends like you and his family. It sounds like he is quite the wonderful man to know.

smallfoot

Bronze Member
May 29, 2019
Flawda
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Prayers for Richard!

dts52

Bronze Member
Jun 20, 2015
NW CT
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox800 / AT Pro / AT Gold / Makro Racer
Vibra-probe / TRX pp
Primary Interest:
Other
All is, just as it should be. I wish you peace and comfort at this trying time. It is not for us to understand why.
dts

fishstick

Silver Member
Oct 28, 2012
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Fisher F5, T2SE, F2 for the boys, XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Prayers sent.

OP
OP
Digger RJ

Digger RJ

Gold Member
Aug 24, 2017
SW Missouri/Oklahoma
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030; Minelab Equinox 800;
XP Deus 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was just notified of Richard's passing. Please Pray for the Family.
Randy

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread