Northern New Jersey people who want to hunt together !!

terrafirma

Sep 9, 2020
new england
Detector(s) used
SE PRO, Safari, Excalibur II, Garrett gold scorpion, Whites PI
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What a great area to search! I used to live just north of there and found lots of great stuff! Colonial relics and the heart of the revolutionary war. You can't swing a detector without hitting 3 buildings where George Washington slept.....
Best wishes on your hunting ! There should be a line of detectorists eager for the chance to hunt there...

michael NY

Nov 4, 2007
USA
Detector(s) used
Etrac, Coinstrike, F70, Explorer XS, Sovereign XS, Spectrum, IDX PRO.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I have made some finds in Ringwood and West Milford. I'm living in Wanaque now.

SlateBeltDigger

Sep 30, 2020
Bangor, PA
Detector(s) used
AT Pro
Equinox 600
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hi SQ6, I'm about an hour east of you near the Delaware Water Gap in PA. I'd like to participate in a group hunt if you put something together. I'm booked for the next 2 weekends, so later in October or November I'm free. If you have anything going on then, please shoot me a message. Thanks!! Still looking for my first colonial copper but that might happen this weekend. I have a permission in Warrington PA near where Washington camped before he headed to Brandywine. Thanks for the offer and keep me in mind if something firms up.

relicmeister

Bronze Member
Jul 26, 2012
Poconos, Nw.NJ & Delaware Valley
Detector(s) used
XP Orx Deus II, 9ā€ coil
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Iā€™m primarily a woods hunter using XP Orx, Minelab Vanquish and Teknetics T2. Near NJ Just over Delaware in PA work in a Morris Cty.
At it for 8+ years. Many colonial finds under my belt. PM me Iā€™d Love meeting up to hunt.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread