SlateBeltDigger

Sep 30, 2020
Bangor, PA
Detector(s) used
AT Pro
Equinox 600
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Google The Hill School and email them for permission to hunt there. It's a private "academy" type school so I'm pretty sure you'll need permission. It dates back to the 1850's!!! I'm not far from Pottstown and my work takes me there sometimes. It's loaded with old properties so if you're up for some door knocking you can fill your time. But let's hope the property you're hunting first keeps you busy!!

malenkai

May 4, 2016
Chester County, PA
Detector(s) used
E-Trac
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Yes door knocking is the only way to go. There was (or maybe still is) a large club there, and the parks are hunted out for the most part. You can still find deep old stuff if you know what you are doing, but its tough. I would look 20 to 30 minutes away. That's my territory, so my apologies for not giving my sites away :)

OP
OP
B

Brianfromsyr

Oct 8, 2012
Mattydale, N.Y.
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Malenkai.
Fully understand.
My friend and I are relatively new.
We still havent found silver yet.
My best find is a Spanish Colonial button found near Lyons N.Y. that was the exact button KG and Ringy found season 2 of Diggers while in New Mexico. I posted the picture on a post a year ago.
My buddy found a gold ring in his front yard.
My buddies friend told us his son bought a house from Alexander Hamiltons great great grand daughter on a 6 acre property on the river. We thought it was a historic estate but for all we know it could be a modern home.
I realise I have been in this town in the 90s when I inspected Nuclear Plants.
I had a quick job back in the 90s at Limerick Station. Got there in the dark and left at dawn.

OP
OP
B

Brianfromsyr

Oct 8, 2012
Mattydale, N.Y.
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just got the address from my friend. The property is close to Bucktown . South Branch of French Creek is on his property.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread