What Have You Ever Found WITHOUT the Detector, While Metal Detecting? - Page 4
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Like Tree166Likes

Thread: What Have You Ever Found WITHOUT the Detector, While Metal Detecting?

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    Dec 2018
    FL, OK
    Whites TDI Beach Hunter Equinox 800 XP DEUS
    773 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    A beautiful silver ring, at the bottom of a slide, in a playground, to which is now on one of my wife's fingers. In other words, confiscated.
    releventchair likes this.

us
    Pioneer608

Mar 2021
    Beloit, WI ROCK COUNTY
    Bounty Hunter/Garrett AT MAX
    6 times
    Metal Detecting
    Found a $1 bill on two separate ocassions while out detecting. Just this past weekend I found 4 small metal buckets with handles in the woods. I brought them home. Always finding extras
    releventchair likes this.
    PIONEER608

Charter Member
    us
    Ethan

Apr 2019
    North Eastern Kentucky
    My dads Whites MXT
    30595 times
    Relic Hunting
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	marbles from third day of digging the foundation of a housesite.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	851.4 KB 
ID:	1913102

Probably these early 1800s marbles from the foundation of an old colonial house I was metal detecting in Virginia. That is also where I dug up my best metal detecting find ever, and possibly forever, haha!
    bologna321 and releventchair like this.
    "The Army of Northern Virginia was never defeated. It merely wore itself out whipping the enemy." - Jubal Early

"We'll fight them, sir, till hell freezes over, and then, sir, we'll fight them on ice" - Unknown Confederate soldier

“I am often asked “Why do Southerners still care about the Civil War?”… Because it is unique in the American experience. Defeat was total, surrender unconditional and the land still occupied.”
    ― Tim Heaton

us
    Feb 2014
    Kentucky
    Unicorn Treasure Master Pro Modes: Dowsing Pulse Induction Multi-Frequency Ground Penetrating Radar Beat Frequency Oscillation Aural Target Identification
    185 times
    Metal Detecting
    A dirty round thing caught my eye as I was leaving. It was a copper makeup case with the mirror still intact. For goodwill, I gave it to a lady working in the city office where I got the word it was ok to detect along the river. Turned out she collected old make up stuff.
    RustyRelics and Blak bart like this.

Sep 2005
    560 times
    An 18 carat gold wedding band and lots of 17th and 18th century artifacts and bottles without a detector.
    Blak bart and VaGent like this.

us
    Sep 2016
    Southern Arizona
    Minelab Equinox 800,XP ORX
    134 times
    My first coin when I was 5 (still have it) was playing in a sandbox in Japan 1957, since then paper money, arrows, horseshoes, coins, railroad spikes, mining equipment, illegals or to be politically correct undocumented border immigrants (Reported to border patrol)

us
    Apr 2021
    East Texas
    Tesoro Cibola, Tesoro Compadre
    18 times
    An antique shotgun embedded in the mud of a creek bank I was hunting. I can't think of many small things I have eyed. I was hunting an abandoned property and house in Louisiana, and found a pine coffin in an upstairs closet. Luckily for me, no-one was in it, as I felt that I needed to check and see.

Apr 2021
    1 times
    Old bottles, ceramics, NA arrowheads, antlers, wild plants that I brought home and planted (azaleas, yuccas, irises), iron carriage wheel, mill stone.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links