Nokta Pulse Dive....

stoneshirt

May 3, 2003
Santa Marta de Magdalena,Colombia
helloeverybody.
Been looking at the 8'' Dive loop...I'm wondering about "overclocking"it, is that the correct Word?
Taking a PI Pinpointer and locating a Nickel or whatever, to a Point just shy of a response,they say, adds a little to the Depth..The Nokta is PI also,could this be done,with some effect?(a little more depth) I like those pulse Dives,put I was kinda disappointed with their Performance on YouTube.

Also.I took a Silver Ring in to Town,and had a Jeweler check the Diamond on it(remember this is Latin America).He disappeard into the back room,for what I thought was a suspiciously long amount of Time,and handed it back saying something like "silicone"...When I got back Home I checked it out with my Loupe,out of curiosity...He switched out the Stone!!!Can I take some kind of Measurement in Millimeters,and determine an approximent Size/Value,just ballPark,so I'll know how badly he ripped me off!!.Badly Measured,it appears to be 4.5 MM.......

Upvote 0
May 4, 2020
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I have a pulsedive with an 8" coil and I like it. The coil died after about 6 months but it they replaced it under warranty no trouble. You do get a little more depth out of the 8" coil but the real value here is being able to cover ground more quickly especially since it's much slower going underwater. And having used the 8 and 4 inch coils it makes a huge difference. And just to be clear this is not going to replace a traditional underwater machine. I also love being able to easily switch out the coil so I can change from search coil to pinpointer tip ( I use it as my pinpointer when I hunting on land).

OP
OP
S

stoneshirt

May 3, 2003
Hello,Rusty.
Thanks for that.
Most places I've found selling this unit don't carry the 8'',I had to look around for it.I was disappointed KellyCo would'nt ship to me down here.(Colombia)...Anybody know of a Dealer in the U.S.for these complete, and offering the 8''??? that ships.??
Turkey is such a long way off... stoneshirt.

perdidogringo

Apr 21, 2011
El Dorado
Detector(s) used
Equinox 900, Fisher CZ-21, Garrett Pro-Pointer AT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello,Rusty.
Thanks for that.
Most places I've found selling this unit don't carry the 8'',I had to look around for it.I was disappointed KellyCo would'nt ship to me down here.(Colombia)...Anybody know of a Dealer in the U.S.for these complete, and offering the 8''??? that ships.??
Turkey is such a long way off... stoneshirt.

Stoneshirt- did you try Master Detector in Bogota? They'll probably ship to you in Santa Marta: https://masterdetector.com.co/search?type=product&q=pulsedive

I've bought from this store several times when I lived in Bogota and they're legit.

OP
OP
S

stoneshirt

May 3, 2003

perdidogringo

Apr 21, 2011
El Dorado
Detector(s) used
Equinox 900, Fisher CZ-21, Garrett Pro-Pointer AT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
O.K.Gracias,Sen'or Perdido..
My lack of Spanish inhibits my Searching for things.Were you Detecting while here in Colombo.?

stoneshirt.

Yes, I did some detecting inland at old Spanish colonial sites not too far from Bogota. Did pretty well. Not too many individuals with metal detectors in Colombia and/or the skills to research for lost sites.

OP
OP
S

stoneshirt

May 3, 2003
Perdidogringo.
Hello.

I haven't done much inland stuff.I'm looking forward to packing for a Bus to Cienaga,where Gabriel Garcia Marquez lived and wrote his Novel "One Hundred Years of Solitude" A great read.That's the area for the "Great Banana Wars" (1926) I'm hoping for LOTS of old Workers Housing,and play Yards,and maybe an old School/Church....So many died there.Evil Banana Companys...

stoneshirt.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread