XLT HELP

MR DIG

Greenie
Sep 5, 2007
Just went from m-6 to xlt and man is there a learning curve.I pretty much understand the settings and what i need to tweak here and there but i cant figure out how to save settings.I know that once i turn off machine and back on it will go to my last hunting sequence but cannot for the life of me figure out how to custom make programs.Any help from you XLT users would be appreciated.What is the best way to tweak for more depth?

Upvote 0

SC_hunter

Bronze Member
Jan 16, 2007
South Carolina
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i,Whites XLT,Ace 250 and BH Tracker IV and Others.....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When you get the program the way you like it and you finish hunting....hit menu...go to preset programs..then go to one of the custom programs..hit enter and go to save..then hit enter..program is now saved in that custom program spot.

cavers5

Feb 16, 2005
Definitely read the manual!

I had my son bury a mason jar lid at 20+ inches for me and I'm working on a program that will pick that up! It's a work in progress, but I'm definitely getting there! The program is a little unstable, need to work with frequencies and sensitivity, but it should work fine in medium mineralized ground when I get it going!

If you don't love your XLT, once you start playing with the programming, you will! It's great fun!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread