CLONE WORLD

IMF2020

Aug 31, 2020
Maharlika
Detector(s) used
Clone pulse dive
Primary Interest:
Other
Has any member used what looks like a Whites surf master PI dual field ??? On this side of the world everything is chicom clone made ..Whites is gone but not the many clone models ..Am guessing this old world tech is probably better then say a Mineclonelab clone BSS Freq in salt water am new to metal detecting but not new to all the fake products where am at ..Fake GE , Minelab , Garrett , u name it

Upvote 0

cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Buy from a reputable dealer and you won't have to worry about fakes.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Has any member used what looks like a Whites surf master PI dual field ??? On this side of the world everything is chicom clone made ..Whites is gone but not the many clone models ..Am guessing this old world tech is probably better then say a Mineclonelab clone BSS Freq in salt water am new to metal detecting but not new to all the fake products where am at ..Fake GE , Minelab , Garrett , u name it

Welcome to TreasureNet, below is link to official Minelab dealers in Philippines. Hope it helps you. On another note, my wife is Filipina from Butuan.

Where To Buy | Minelab Metal Detectors - Philippines (minelab-philippines.com)

OP
OP
I

IMF2020

Aug 31, 2020
Maharlika
Detector(s) used
Clone pulse dive
Primary Interest:
Other
Is this a joke ..Or u work for minelab am 20 and not that stupid even my 60 year old dad has fallen for that line before and learned the hard way ..Could u tell a clone minelab from the real one ...no right ...First off what i seen of minelab they don't make what i want ..And Dealers here all sell junk that not fit for job on hand chicom artists .. what ive seen in the past with my dad this place is a mineral nightmare of Iron , Nickel , Copper , Salt , etc ..The word here is tourists live and learn the hard way ..This is not the usa but soon u have the same problems ..Amazon is the only place that u might get the real deal maybe

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Is this a joke ..Or u work for minelab am 20 and not that stupid even my 60 year old dad has fallen for that line before and learned the hard way ..Could u tell a clone minelab from the real one ...no right ...First off what i seen of minelab they don't make what i want ..And Dealers here all sell junk that not fit for job on hand chicom artists .. what ive seen in the past with my dad this place is a mineral nightmare of Iron , Nickel , Copper , Salt , etc ..The word here is tourists live and learn the hard way ..This is not the usa but soon u have the same problems ..Amazon is the only place that u might get the real deal maybe

I did work for Minelab for 5 years, don't work for them any longer and yes I can tell the difference between a real and fake Minelab.

The link I supplied is for authorized Minelab dealers, they are not knock offs, and Minelabs do work in Philippines as well as in Thailand, Indonesia, Japan, Korea, Singapore, anywhere in the far east.

I also know several people who have hunted beaches in Philippines using Excals and done very good and one of the places hunted was Blue Water.

Last edited:

SeabeeRon

Bronze Member
Aug 5, 2007
Santa Cruz, CA.
Detector(s) used
ML Sov GT; Whites MXT & Surf PI Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Treasure_Hunter is not making a joke nor is he a scammer!

He is a long time and respected Moderator here!!

OP
OP
I

IMF2020

Aug 31, 2020
Maharlika
Detector(s) used
Clone pulse dive
Primary Interest:
Other
It was Cudamark reply that i was taking as a joke i guess he never been here ..An my joke was anyone who owns 6 minelabs and push there products has to work for them .. Am sorry for this attitude but life here is all scams and the system is run by con artists ..enless u been here for at least a year u understand people here put on a poker face for the tourists ..I never thought anyone here was trying to scam me ..My dad told me that the dealer for minelab was near angeles city if u know the place then u know the answer ..Scam city for the tourists ..

cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you look at my profile, you can see that I have several other brands of detectors too. I'm not affiliated with any detector company. I've been detecting for over 51 years now and have used dozens of different detectors. The reason I have several Minelab machines is that they work better than the others and I like them. If you don't want to buy from an authorized Minelab dealer, so be it. No skin off my nose.

OP
OP
I

IMF2020

Aug 31, 2020
Maharlika
Detector(s) used
Clone pulse dive
Primary Interest:
Other
cudamark i only took the reputable dealer as a joke i did notice u used many brands of detector and never thought u were a mole for minelab sorry about that .. minelab days are numbered just like apple ..My dad once told me what happened to all the cellphone companies its now happening to metal detector companies ..Once the chicoms come up with something new and proven better thats the end to the rest ..First the copy stage then soon someone will sell out a new design ..when i have time whatever clone models i use ill show my tests ..It seems that no one has used the whites clone which could be a good detector i seen that garrett sells the whites gold machine but not there beach model due to the fact they sell the ATX i guess ..all the videos i watched i think the dual field a better machine but i could be wrong ..And once again thank u for your comments

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Minelab days are far from numbered, their sales exceed other manufactures, Minelab sales for FY 2020 which ended in June was $236 million, up $54 million over 2019, which was up $41 million over 2018.

OP
OP
I

IMF2020

Aug 31, 2020
Maharlika
Detector(s) used
Clone pulse dive
Primary Interest:
Other
I didn't realize how small scale they were thank u for the info i guess thats in aussie $ ..so they sell about 100,000 units a year with this chicom virus running inflation in labor costs they soon sell out ..My mom lives there and the place is what she calls a nightmare due to strict lockdowns ..wish she was in New zealand that place much better

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I didn't realize how small scale they were thank u for the info i guess thats in aussie $ ..so they sell about 100,000 units a year with this chicom virus running inflation in labor costs they soon sell out ..My mom lives there and the place is what she calls a nightmare due to strict lockdowns ..wish she was in New zealand that place much better

Minelab is not an independent company they are a subsidiary of Codan, Minelab sales has increased ever year for the last 7 years from 70 million in 2014 to 236 million in 2021. ($176.5 US dollar) Their sales continue to increase and their stock has doubled over the year.

OP
OP
I

IMF2020

Aug 31, 2020
Maharlika
Detector(s) used
Clone pulse dive
Primary Interest:
Other
Well am out of luck now on buying the real deal ..I guess what i said is coming true Amazon has just stopped 50,000 sellers.. chicoms will lose billions ..well i guess America looks like a falling star people falling from cargo plane c-130 ..Maybe what my dad been says is all true ..I want to wish All members to have a safe 911 and good luck detecting

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions