best detector for discrimation on the salt beach - Page 3
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: best detector for discrimation on the salt beach

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    Feb 2012
    82 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    I have a GA-52CX survey detector that is a magnetometer. If someone wants to experiment making it waterproof for this purpose I am open to trades. Even for waterlogged OOW Equinox or not working CTX or what have you.
    IMF2020 likes this.

Aug 2020
    Maharlika
    Clone pulse dive
    103 times
    Midalake i take it u own a 600 or 800 ?? Jeff said he happy on a real beach that he detects on . I hope u realize theres many types of beach all over the world . Did u ever think that maybe minelab tests are rigged like many of fake tube video and info just BS to . i never buy a Garrett device for other reasons but u give no proof . many minelabs had leaking problems , bad shafts , fakes and probably other problems . when someone happy with there device that a big thumbs up from me and i don't care what brand . I know for a fact a 800 won't do any better then a Apex on the beach i go to because both of them aren't P.I. machines and thats from someone who new to detecting .

Charter Member
    us
    Mar 2011
    San Diego
    Equinox 800, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's GM3 V-sat. White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, 5X10 Joey, Steath 920ix and 720i, TRX, etc....
    10283 times
    Honorable Mentions (3)
    If you're going to rely on a metal detector to tell you whether you're digging treasure, or, and unexploded bomb, can I take out a BIG life insurance policy on your life?
    IMF2020 likes this.
    "​Jus cuz it's wrote down, don't make it so"

Aug 2020
    Maharlika
    Clone pulse dive
    103 times
    Here am told to dig lightly if possible with my hands or Quit . I just discovered another brand of sea mine used here a big boat load of what my dad called them Red coat mines made in England up to 14 pointers . I guess your enemies never gave up first they steal your tanks now this .

Charter Member

Aug 2014
    358 times
    Quote Originally Posted by IMF2020 View Post
    Midalake i take it u own a 600 or 800 ?? Jeff said he happy on a real beach that he detects on . I hope u realize theres many types of beach all over the world . Did u ever think that maybe minelab tests are rigged like many of fake tube video and info just BS to . i never buy a Garrett device for other reasons but u give no proof . many minelabs had leaking problems , bad shafts , fakes and probably other problems . when someone happy with there device that a big thumbs up from me and i don't care what brand . I know for a fact a 800 won't do any better then a Apex on the beach i go to because both of them aren't P.I. machines and thats from someone who new to detecting .
    Yes I own 2 Equinox 800's. I came from 20 years of beach hunting with GT Sovereign's. I also have put about 70 hours on an MDT.
    Well if it is discrimination you want, then you should be looking at Minelab. The MDT is a very powerful discriminator too and works great in salt water. The MDT works better with moving Salt Water.

The Equinox does have its weak points in construction. But it can be bought up to bullet proof water hunting standards.

Good luck in what you choose. Report back.
    IMF2020 likes this.

Aug 2020
    Maharlika
    Clone pulse dive
    103 times
    midalake thank u for this info .. I really need a smaller detector even if its a kids detector i guess a 800 could be used with a 6" coil am still looking for a smaller device ..scuba size .. what i see so far 4" coil is all i need but has to discriminate good in salt water on large targets ..For the top side i hope to get a dual field soon .. Thanks and good luck

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links