Whites MXT...Where will I find the best price???????

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Try to buy from a local dealer if you can. If not one near you, check the Whites website for dealers. If you check around you will notice all the quoted prices are the same or just off by pennies.

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sandman said:
Try to buy from a local dealer if you can. If not one near you, check the Whites website for dealers. If you check around you will notice all the quoted prices are the same or just off by pennies.

Selling for 80% of MSRP seems to be the limit of discounted pricing for dealers. When buying from a dealer instead of a discount house, you also get personal followup for how-to info and just good ole friendly association. Discount houses try to imitate that, but just can't seem to pull it off. :)

tymcmurray

Gold Member
Jul 14, 2007
Maryland
I asked my local dealer if he could give me a discount, or should I get one off the web.
He gave me a goooood discount. ;D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread