could I get some help on this one

jtnjetta

Jan 6, 2008
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT,Vaquero, golden Umax,Compadre
I asked earlier about how to get permission to hunt new sites and you guys(and gals) came up with some good ideas. One that I really liked was the idea of a business card.

Here's where I need help, I am not the most creative guy, but maybe if we work together we can get a couple of ideas together and maybe even come up with a generic card that we all could use, and just change the personal information.

I hope this is not the wrong forum. Maybe I should post it in one or two others.

Thanks in advance

jtnjettta

Upvote 0

The Beep Goes On

Silver Member
Jan 11, 2006
Houston, TX
Detector(s) used
CTX3030, Excalibur II, V3i, TRX
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I made one up...good for handing to police or anyone else. Not very generic though. If you have MS Word and a printer you can download business card templates, add your info and print them out. Just go to Best Buy, or wherever, and buy some business card stock (paper).

HH!
TBGO

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My scanner is on the bum, so I can't show my card. It isn't very generic either.

Cards should list what you do and contact information. I don't enclude my mailing address, but they can always find that anyway by typing your phone number into Google Search.

Even if the people turn you down they can contact you later or give your card to a friend.

OP
OP
J

jtnjetta

Jan 6, 2008
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT,Vaquero, golden Umax,Compadre
thanks for the help lots of good ideas.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions