I can’t decide...Ok finally did it.

Coin Shooter

Jan 12, 2008
Flowood Mississippi
I have definitely decided to get another detector, but just can’t make up my mind between the Explorer SE or the DFX.
Heck I’m still thinking a little about the GTI 2500 Pro too.
Even though the old Fisher has been, and still is a good machine, I don’t think I want one of there new products right now. So at least they are off the list.

I know such is probably the most asked question here and there is no good clear cut fit all answer, but my wife is tired of hearing about it, and I had to ( don’t know what to call it ) maybe vent a little to help make a decision.

The Explorer seems to be in the lead right now so maybe I’ll order it in the morning and have the whole decision making nightmare finished. Then there will only be the joy of learning a new machine.

Upvote 0

erikk

Jan 6, 2007
Punta Gorda FL
Detector(s) used
EX2',CZ7a pro,Excaliburs 1000 & 2, F-75's ,Garrett Sea Hunter & Infinium LS PI , 1235X
Re: I can’t decide...Ok finally did.

Might want to take a look at the Fisher F-75 and KEEP the CZ7a pro which ever one you get

Pepper2004

Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2007
Southwest Georgia
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT, Whites M6, Vibra-Probe 570, Ace 250, Bounty Hunter 202, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505, Whites MXT, 2 Bullseye11
Re: I can’t decide...Ok finally did.

It really is hard to decide isn't it? I researched MD after MD. Finally I narrowed it down to two. Try them both out and from there it was a breeze. I LOVE my MXT. :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread