The kid in the candy store

MD Dog

Bronze Member
Feb 10, 2007
Please don't yell !
I feel just like that proverbial kid in a candy store. Confronted with the results of five straight years of heavy research I can confidently say I'm site rich. In fact I'm so site rich that even on the remote chance that I should by some miracle live beyond 100 years I could never thoroughly hunt all the locations which I've uncovered. So my puzzle now is what to do next. My knee jerk reaction might be as childish as that proverbial Kid. I just wanna hunt each site a litlle, just enough to get a taste and then move on. I've searched somewhat for a hunting partner but find I'm just a confirmed bachelor when it comes to treasure hunting. If I wasn't I still doubt even with a partner we could cover this many sites. Another thing is that I've come to love the research as much as the hunting. Finding the sites and then confirming their value either through monetary value or historical finds is a gas. To do away with my winter time hobby of research would be a shame but what am I to do ? I know allot of you will say just give the sites away, but that would be very hard for me to do, not outta greed but really just curiosity and I suppose a little pride. Anyone else find this to be their sitiuation and if so have you found a way to deal. :P :-[

Upvote 0
T

The.Boomer

You failed to point out the use of "two" instead of "too" in my response you must be slipping or a real teacher. The notes I got from my kids teachers were always amazing as to the misspelled and missused wording. JK just havin a little more fun. ;D :D :wink:

AZ-Mtnman

Jul 25, 2008
Detector(s) used
Minelab
Sorry about that, didn't mean to step on anyone's toes. I shouldn't say anything since I'm from back in the hills. You know how when you're in High School, there are certain classes you have to take in order to graduate? Our school was so bad, we had to take English as a second language! Fail that, and you couldn't even cross the county line.

OP
OP
MD Dog

MD Dog

Bronze Member
Feb 10, 2007
Please don't yell !
Hey Boomer, Been gone awhile so I'm just seeing this. It's a shame Kiros couldn't get anything goin this summer but maybe next year. I have health problems that prevent me from doing much of anything right now. But who knows maybe next year for me too. :wink:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread