Philadelphia Area
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend, Excalibur 1000/II (hybrid) , Teknetics T2 SE
Primary Interest:
Other
Long live this post!

All of the digging tools from Predator tools are designed for metal detecting and each model has its own application.

[The Hercules is] a great tool for any gardener, landscaper, or people who love to metal detect for coins, relics, or hunt for bottles. Super Nice in the Garden

The Hercules model 88 is super strong and made to out last any other tool you may be using to dig with. When digging they will cut a real nice clean plug.

http://www.predatortools.com/item_details.asp?ID=43

88.jpg

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Love my Hercules. Not what you want over your shoulder when asking permission to detect at a park, church or picnic area, though. The groundskeeper will have a stroke.

Attachments

• HPIM0593.jpg
    HPIM0593.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 1,049
  • HPIM0593.jpg
    HPIM0593.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 1,028

Sim_Player

Jan 12, 2010
Camano Island, Wa
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2, Tesoro Cutlass2
I've recently stopped using the cone-plug method because they do get sucked up when mowed.

I like the three-sided flap method best for deep targets.

-Sim

Sand-duner

Nov 24, 2009
Sequim, WA
Detector(s) used
BH Quick Draw II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Down here in Florida, our soil is made up of loose fill and sand, not really hard to dig through. I just started this past winter, but the first thing I bought is a 10" ABS Plastic garden shovel/trowel. It's lightweight, doesn't rust and blasts through our loose soil. The only downside?? Doesn't cut through roots well. But that's what the pocketknife is for.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread