HELP! Just given Whites Eagle II Pro

chrisplay2004

Feb 28, 2008
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2 with 4" & 8" Coil, and F-Point Pinpointer, Whites Eagle II, Bounty Hunter Fortune Hunter, Modified VLF WaterDetector
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, I have been using my Bounty Hunter VLF el cheapo for about a year, last night my father in law gave me this Whites Eagle II Proffesional with rechargable battery pack and C battery pack (C Pack very corroded). He says I need a plug to charge the pack and only used twice (This thing looks brand new :o ). I know nothing about this machine. I'm looking for the instruction manual and the plug. Then I need to learn this older but way more advanced MD than I have ever used. I Hope this is a good MD and can't wait to try it... 8)
Any advice?

Attachments

• IMG_1533.JPG
    IMG_1533.JPG
    51.2 KB · Views: 396
  • IMG_1534.JPG
    IMG_1534.JPG
    51.6 KB · Views: 231
Upvote 0
OP
OP
chrisplay2004

chrisplay2004

Feb 28, 2008
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2 with 4" & 8" Coil, and F-Point Pinpointer, Whites Eagle II, Bounty Hunter Fortune Hunter, Modified VLF WaterDetector
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow, You made that so easy...Thanks Digginman
Now for the Plug?

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Explorer II, Compass 77b, Tesoro shadow X2
You have the cross-over Eagle. There was the original (1986 or 87-ish) that had the solid white loop. Then your incarnation ('89 or '90, blue box with 950 loop), then the "SLII" version (black box w/the 950 loop). I don't know what the difference was in the transition before they went to the final black box, but I know that I used to hunt with a friend of mine who had that unit. I had the SLII, while he had the unit like yours. I always got better depth than him, when we compared marked targets.

Still a good machine though. Good in urban demolition sites d/t good target separation (fast recovery). They didn't ground-track very well, IMHO, so if you're in an area that has changing ground minerals, keep re-balancing every time you walk any given distance "just to be sure".

OP
OP
chrisplay2004

chrisplay2004

Feb 28, 2008
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks KenPa, hit up shack after work
Thanks Tom_in_CA , We have many changing ground minerals here, thanks for the advice.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread