Jun 12, 2006
Moonlight and Magnolias
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Whites DualField PI, Fisher 1266-X and Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Be the one to find something that otherwise might never, EVER have been found, seen, or admired again.

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Tying trout flies?

Poker?

Darts? (Give me 25¢ or I'll throw this in your eye!)

BuckleBoy

Gold Member
Jun 12, 2006
Moonlight and Magnolias
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Charlie P. (NY) said:
Tying trout flies?

Poker?

Darts? (Give me 25¢ or I'll throw this in your eye!)

Got a retort for my reply as well?

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Buckles For Jesus said:
Be the one to find something that otherwise might never, EVER have been found, seen, or admired again.

Sorry. Didn't want you to feel left out. :hello:

How about: "The main difference between yesterday's trash and a relic is 150 years." :icon_salut:

See, there's another hobby that could pay. I could write sayings for fortune cookies!

BuckleBoy

Gold Member
Jun 12, 2006
Moonlight and Magnolias
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Charlie P. (NY) said:
Buckles For Jesus said:

How about: "The main difference between yesterday's trash and a relic is 150 years." :icon_salut:

See, there's another hobby that could pay. I could write sayings for fortune cookies!

So...in 150 years, will you turn to "Relic"?

tommyd

Dec 12, 2006
YOUNGSTOWN OHIO
Detector(s) used
ACE 250
Bergie said:
Make Money Doing it, have people stare at you as they drive by, and Enjoy for the Rest of Your Life? Ok, aside from prostitution, it's METAL DETECTING! :-)

best mding laff ever for me.
while detecting at a park had and old lady staring at me , crosses the road and comes up to me and says. "thats the quietest weed wacker i have ever seen ! ~ wheres the line at?" she was 100 percent serious. when i told her it was a metal detector * she looked at me like i was nutz..........and left.

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Buckles For Jesus said:
Charlie P. (NY) said:
Buckles For Jesus said:

Sooner than that, I'm afraid.

Step.gif

But I'm having my ashes scattered so my gold tooth will be up for grabs.

aga_pirate.gif

Bassfish

Jul 12, 2006
Bergie said:
Make Money Doing it, have people stare at you as they drive by, and Enjoy for the Rest of Your Life? Ok, aside from prostitution, it's METAL DETECTING! :-)

Bass Fishing!! (tournaments)

K

Kentucky Kache

Charlie P. (NY) said:
Buckles For Jesus said:
Charlie P. (NY) said:
Buckles For Jesus said:

Sooner than that, I'm afraid.

Step.gif

But I'm having my ashes scattered so my gold tooth will be up for grabs.

aga_pirate.gif

Come on, you didn't tell us where you're gonna be buried. :D

Pulltab Parson

Jan 20, 2007
Northwest PA
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tejon, Tesoro Vaquero, White's Prizm III, White's Bulls-eye Pinpointer II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
tommyd said:
Bergie said:

while detecting at a park had and old lady staring at me , crosses the road and comes up to me and says. "thats the quietest weed wacker i have ever seen ! ~ wheres the line at?" she was 100 percent serious. when i told her it was a metal detector * she looked at me like i was nutz..........and left.

ROTFL!!!!!!!! :sign10: :sign10: :wav: :wav:

Eu_citzen

Gold Member
Sep 19, 2006
Sweden
Detector(s) used
White's V3, Minelab Explorer II & XP Deus.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I can name a few:
1. Gold prospecting
2. Rock tumbling
3. Running around and yelling military commands to a group of chaps.(commanding officer?) :icon_salut:
:icon_scratch:

treasurekidd

Bronze Member
Nov 20, 2004
Rhode Island
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How about picking up aluminum cans for the 5 cent deposits?? You make money, morons stare at you, and, if you're really into it, you can enjoy it forever. I personally prefer detecting though.

(())RandY(())

Mar 5, 2008
Tennessee
tommyd said:
Bergie said:

speaking of,about 2 weeks ago i got permition to hunt an 1800's home.as i was detecting guy pulls up and said what are you doing weed eating,I said no i was mding ..he was the one that takes care of the place.must have thought i had his job.. lol

luckyinkentucky

Feb 29, 2008
Owensboro, Kentucky
I could name one .....

Indian Artifact Hunting!

It's free.
You enjoy the time in nature.
You get a heck of a lot of excercise ... I've lost 10 pounds in 4 months.
If you decide to sell them you can make a lot of money. Some collections that come to mind are worth well over $1 Million Dollars!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread