Looking for hunting partners in s central florida

omnicognic

Bronze Member
Jan 22, 2005
Tampa, Florida
I am in east Tampa, and I have actually done some detecting in Wachula, so Avon Park isn't much of a stretch! PM me and we can hook up! Happy Hunting! omnicognic 8)

OP
OP
P

Pooley

Where in Wauchula?? I have a couple of spots in mind over there but have not hit 'em yet.

omnicognic

Bronze Member
Jan 22, 2005
Tampa, Florida
Downtown, by the RR tracks, a GIANT oak tree, me and a friend hunted the tracks and around the tree. Sorry I can't remember the street names. Wahchula is one of those blink and miss it towns! how many giant oaks can there be downtown by the RR tracks? There was a park across the tracks with a train in it (I think) unless I'm confused which is likely! LOL

OP
OP
P

Pooley

wauchula is like 20 minutes from me, there are tons of old houses there. I have never hunted there though. I work for a concrete company and we supply almost all of the concrete in this area and I found out that this summer they will be replacing sidewalks by the old school so I know that I will get to hunt that.

sherpa t

Jan 25, 2005
Ocala florida
Detector(s) used
Titan / Tesoro SLT/ Fisher F5
Ocala , little further, but still do - able, or a dry sand beach day with the right temp.( first digit not larger then a seven if hunt time is to exceed a four !! )

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread