Hello all

vegas247

Mar 25, 2008
Portland,OR
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT/Ace 250/ X-terra70/ whites xl pro
Hello all fellow detetorist! My name is grant an an looking to find a forum for some advise and soem shared knowledge I may have I just moved from the AZ goldfields to washington state so I'm leaning towards coins now. I current have a whites GMT a minelab GP 3500 garret ace350 adn an whites xl pro em selling my Gp3500 ( $ 4200.00 ) later with less then 20 hrs of use! or GMT due to the move and my question is is my new garret ace 250 any better then my whites xlpro? any suggetsions on the two would be appreciated and any one my area Portland ,OR vancouver,wa I'm looking for a hunting partner gold or coin. I'm 32 and have been detecting for 10 yrs now. Tahnsk for your time and it would be nice to get to know some of you. I know as a newbie Iv'e been not replyed to before on sites so I thought I'd join here. Sincerely Grant Runyon

Upvote 0

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
Welcome to the net but i can not help you never used the Whites you talk about.............But i do have a Garrett Ace 250 and in Ohio here the 250 works fine for me no problems with my Ace 250...............==Jim==

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to the forum Grant. The XLT is the better detector for your area as Trompy has said.

Good Luck,
Sandman

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
Welcome! Sounds like you are getting some good advice and hopefully you will find yourself a hunting partner around there soon as well. Check for a local treasure hunting club or at a shop close by that has metal detectors...they might have some good ideas if you don't find someone close to you on here.....then drag whoever you find back here to tnet and introduce them! :wink: Good luck and happy hunting!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread