Trial Hunt With My New T2 !!!!!

Spitfire Reddie

Bronze Member
Jul 29, 2006
NC
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2
Today is my trial run with my new T2 and i am so excited ! I have heard and read many great things about it.I know when the UPS man came the other day that i nearly jumped for joy :icon_sunny: .I was too busy to even put it together till today., but now i have a day off with my new toy and i have read the manual as bedtime and relaxing time reading a few times already LOL ! So i will post the reulting finds today when where i return ! Wish me luck y'all ! :thumbsup:

Upvote 0

bootybay

Gold Member
Aug 9, 2007
NJ
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
EXCAL 2, SOV. GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am dying to hear as well... best of luck hunting big time.. I hope you find several goodies..

hollowpointred

Gold Member
Mar 12, 2005
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE/Garrett GTI 2500/ Ace 250
good to see you are back reddie! i hear a lot of people say good things about the T2s. let us know how you like it.

thompy

Bronze Member
Feb 19, 2005
Menominee, Michigan
Detector(s) used
T-2,
get out and put that coil to the soil, i usually run 2 tone mode, it may seem noise at first, just give it some time, they see everything in the ground, very sensitive, the raw performance is awsome, most of the relic hunters run the disc, at 21 or lower, to unlock targets next to iron. beware ive run mine on the beach, cranked up and it can pick up tiny pieces of rust.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread