Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
As most of you already know I have recently purchased a Garrett GTI 2500. Last week one of the ear pads came loose on my Garrett headphones that came with the detector. While stolling through some heavy foilage I apparently knocked the earpad off and lost it. I know, I know, the detectorist loosing parts off his detector......pretty bad! Anyway, I emailed Garrett to order a new earpad and got an email back saying a new earpad was being shipped to me that day with no charge. Altlhough not a biggie, it's nice to know they stand behind their product and although the loss was entirely my fault they are going to make it good at their expense. Way to go Garrett! JIM

Upvote 0
C

cachehunter

garrett service is great they know how to take care of there customer's

S

shorty

I work a couple miles from the Garrett plant. They have a small museum, and display room. If you think their service is good, you should see how helpful and friendly they are when you walk in. They spent a lot of time with me when I was looking for my MD. I bought my MD on the internet from K-CO. Garrett has great people.

Gribnitz

Aug 1, 2004
LOL, I knocked an ear pad off my headphones too. Unfortuneately, I have no idea where to get a replacement. Mine is a set of those cheapie Treasure Wise headphones. Tyring to manuever through the cedars and brambles managed to steal one of my pads. Wish I could get another.

OP
OP
Monty

Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you can find a manufacturer or importer they should be able to help you. Ask the company where you bought the headphones. JIM

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions