Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Upvote 0

hollowpointred

Gold Member
Mar 12, 2005
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE/Garrett GTI 2500/ Ace 250
badge seems to pop in and out from time to time. he will probably be back.

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
I emailed him and never got a response yet......Hope he comes back soon and he is well i also enjoyed his post's.

Kiko68

Mar 20, 2007
Ontario, Canada
Detector(s) used
ACE 150
I've noticed the absence of some great members aswell...also, where's BoobyDoo? I always loved checking out his frequent posts with all of the hunts He had, He was a regular poster. Anyone heard from MB or BDoo?

HH, Kiko

silverswede

Dec 12, 2005
Pinehurst. Idaho
Detector(s) used
Minelab SOVEREIGN XS-2a PRO
Along with Hemmingways reply I'm afraid the Badger might not know how much he meant to many of us. He sometimes wanders into the more radical sites and gets a little disappointed with a few folks there. And like many of us older folks he suffers through the physical rigors of the hunt. So Badger if you''re out there, You are the reason I got on this site in the first place a few years ago. You posed a question about hunting sites and I made my first reply to a topic on the internet. I said Hunting Camps and you were the only reply to my answer with your interest in hunting them also. I'm still here and still hunting them so please get back, Badger for the good of the many.
Silverswede

DFX-SE Gregg

Silver Member
Feb 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800 SE and DFX
Kiko68 said:
I've noticed the absence of some great members aswell...also, where's BoobyDoo? I always loved checking out his frequent posts with all of the hunts He had, He was a regular poster. Anyone heard from MB or BDoo?

HH, Kiko

Bdoo is writing a book or poetry....this summer.

Kiko68

Mar 20, 2007
Ontario, Canada
Detector(s) used
ACE 150
DFX-SE Gregg said:
Kiko68 said:

HH, Kiko

Bdoo is writing a book or poetry....this summer.

OHH..Alright :) Thanks Greg, Gald to know he hasn't quit the hobby, just persuing something else for a little bit this summer ;D

HH, Kiko

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
I saw ..Michigan Badger..has a post up under everything else..on June 9, 2008 from what it sounds like he has give up metal detecting......i went down and read some of the posts he had up for June..............

bootybay

Gold Member
Aug 9, 2007
NJ
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
EXCAL 2, SOV. GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am very sad to hear this.. I like his posts and he was/ still is a great asset to tnet :'(

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Bootybay said:
I am very sad to hear this.. I like his posts and he was/ still is a great asset to tnet :'(
He is still in the fourm just quit detecting........... I guess ?... Yes i liked and enjoyed his post's miss them................I think he has been on T. Net before T. Net was here he might grab a detector again..............

Shenandoah Digger

Nov 22, 2006
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Tried almost everything made since the late 60's
Someone said he quit detecting and took up needlepoint. Another said he was starting his own cooking show. And a third said he got arrested for prostitution. Needlepoint and cooking, no way! Get outta here.

Michigan Badger

Gold Member
Oct 12, 2005
Northern, Michigan
Detector(s) used
willow stick
Primary Interest:
Other
Shenandoah Digger said:
Someone said he quit detecting and took up needlepoint. Another said he was starting his own cooking show. And a third said he got arrested for prostitution. Needlepoint and cooking, no way! Get outta here.

;D

cntrydncr1

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
Bradenton, Fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Minelab Excal II, ETrac, Infiniuim
well it appears as though reports of his demise have been greatly exaggerated thank goodness!

OP
OP
BuckleBoy

BuckleBoy

Gold Member
Jun 12, 2006
Moonlight and Magnolias
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Whites DualField PI, Fisher 1266-X and Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest: