Excalibur 800; Fisher F5; White Beachmaster VLF
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Upvote 0

vic910

Bronze Member
Mar 14, 2005
Orlando, FL
Hi Harry! I just got my minelab back from their repair center. It is in Las Vegas. Look on back of your manual or in the manual and you can call them and they will tell you what to do. If you need the number, PM me and I'll get it for you or you can call Kellyco and they can give it to you. They fixed mine right up, but it took several phone calls to get them on it. Apparantly they did inventory or something and got backed up on their repairs. Also, they didn't send back the piece that goes on the shaft so that you can rear mount the box. I was also having a problem with the coil falling off the shaft and the piece they sent to fix it didn't fit! I had to jerry rig it with some plastic bolts from Ace Hardware. The work they did was just fine, but I was not impressed with their customer service at all. Anyway, let me know if you can't find their number.

vicki

vic910

Bronze Member
Mar 14, 2005
Orlando, FL
Surfrat, I've got a Sovereign Elite. Yeah, I like it, but the only other detector I've used is my son's bottom of the line Bounty Hunter so I really don't have anything to compare it to.

vicki

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread