I AM COMING HOME.... BACK TO THE GOOD OLE U.S. of A.!!!!!!!!!

navychief1968

Jan 7, 2005
Water Valley, MS
Detector(s) used
Minelab, Fisher
After five and a half months in the Middle East, I am coming home. Net result: a promotion, a few pounds heavier, a few more medals, a little more money, and a whole lot older. If all goes according to plans, I should be home by the end of the month. That said, the wife and I are taking off on a trip to see some of the family. Bottom line, I’ll be in my hometown of Mt. Juliet, TN (outside of Nashville) from the 5th of Aug thru the 11th of Aug and in the wife's hometown of Topeka, KS from the 11th Aug of thru the 16th Aug. If anyone from around those areas would like to get together and MD while I am in town, I would appreciate it. I primarily relic hunt. Civil War is my favorite but I also love old churches and homes. I’ll also be in Biloxi, MS the 1st thru the 5th of Aug but that time is dedicated to making up for lost time with the wife and the black jack dealer. ;D (ha ha)

Chris Reynolds
Senior Chief Petty Officer, USN

Upvote 0

Diggincoinz

Bronze Member
Dec 19, 2004
Wayne County, NY
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra 70 / Tesoro TigerShark / Fisher F70
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Excellent! I did a few of those Navy tours myself, it's nice to be home again!

Now hurry up, kiss the wife and kids and get out of the house! There's diggin' up to do!

lonewolfe

Gold Member
Feb 14, 2005
West Michigan
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
A stick with a box at one end and a round thing on the other.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Con-grats,

have fun, and HH

Lonewolfe

warsawdaddy

Gold Member
Nov 23, 2004
Edwards,Missouri
Detector(s) used
MXT - DeLeon - Gamma 6000
WTG Senior Chief! I know you'll be happy to get back.Hope this mess in London doesn't turn into something that will hold you in the Med longer,or are you coming the other way(west coast)?

alwayslookin

Sep 30, 2004
Indy
Welcome back Chief!! As I have said before, thank you for your service!! ?This year July 4th had a special meaning to many because of the erfforts of you and thousands of other service men and women--each one of you are very special people. . ? Son is currently in Navy and in Bahrain, He says it is ?friggin-Hot right now.

Dave

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
[WELCOME HOME!

Thank you for all you do!

;)

Leon

Silver Member
Jul 2, 2004
Indy
Detector(s) used
Cz3d
Welcome Home!!!
Thank you for your service, it is very much appreciated...
Good luck & Happy hunting~

stoney56

Gold Member
Oct 4, 2004
Oklahoma
Welcome back, Chris. Looking forward to your posts after a well deserved R&R! Let her drive, show off her new car, sit back and enjoy the scenery. Take care and thanks for the service and time spent!!!

Huntin' 59er

Apr 27, 2005
Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Let me add my congrats on your coming home and thanks for doing your part for our country ! H H !

Huntin' 59er

bigrig40

Bronze Member
Jan 21, 2005
Central Indiana
Detector(s) used
white's
great to have you on your way back!I was in the Air Force myself so thanks for being there for all of us!

peace,bigrig

GabbyGEP

Mar 30, 2005
Platteville, Colorado
WELCOME HOME BROTHER!

Thank you for your service and your sacrifices. Please thank your family for me, also. They had to make sacrifices too. Your service is very much appreciated. Thank you for the freedoms you and our brothers and sisters provide us with.

Looking forward to your posts, once again.

GabbyGEP(Gaylord USS NUECES APB 40 & USS GARRETT COUNTY LST 786 MRF RVN 68-69)

JOB WELL DONE!

morris

Jun 8, 2005
Arlington Texas
Welcome home Chief! Thank you for your Service and most of all...
THANK YOU FOR MY FREEDOM !!!!!

Morris
Ocala,Fl 8)

P.S.

NOTE FOR EVERYONE ..... FREEDOM IS NOT FREE !!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread