Nokta Legend
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Upvote 0

MD Dog

Bronze Member
Feb 10, 2007
Please don't yell !
I've seen newer yuppie parks where you could get $100 in clad if you hunted all day. The stuff was litterally littering the ground. To me it was a masking horror so I quit that park early and moved on. I've seen a number of other parks since then that I simply pass up because they look too similar. If everythings new, there's tons of people using the park even mid week at midday, then it'll be a clad nightmare.

Slingshot

Bronze Member
Apr 3, 2004
Southern Appalachia
Detector(s) used
Whites CM2 BFO, Harbor Freight 9 function, BH Pioneer 202, Fisher F22
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Clad nightmare!!!!! It must be nice!

MD Dog

Bronze Member
Feb 10, 2007
Please don't yell !
Slingshot said:
Clad nightmare!!!!! It must be nice!

Not nice, what is it about nightmare you fail to understnd. If I want change I'll go to the bank. I want gold n silver which is deeper under the stupid clad, which masks the signals of the better finds underneath.And it's not like other places where you can clean out an area and then go back to hunt it, they do replenish that fast. On the one hand I curse the modern yuppie that cares so little for their pocket change that if it falls from their pockets they won't bother to bend over to pick it up. Those of us who are older think of change as something of value, but I can also understand their disdane for the almost worthless weight in ones pockets.

OP
OP
Coin Digger

Coin Digger

Jul 13, 2008
Williams County Ohio
Detector(s) used
Whites Classic 3 SL
Fisher F2
Bounty Hunter Platinum
Whites XLT
Nokta Legend
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Steve from Ohio where about in Northern Ohio are you from?

I'm over here in the extreme N.W. corner.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread