Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
That new pinpointer ...probe.. the.. Pistol Probe ..by DetectorPro I talked to them today and they said it will have the ..Depth of 6 inches.. I will have to get one of them................. and if i like it sell my other probes......... the reason i don't like the ones you hook to your detector like the ..Sun Ray...or even... DetectorPros.. Pocket Uni Probe.. is the extra wires trailing me around...this is freedom with the new... PistolProbe and 6 inches...........There will go my new... Garretts...and my... Vibra Probe..............................==Jim==

Upvote 0

SC_hunter

Bronze Member
Jan 16, 2007
South Carolina
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i,Whites XLT,Ace 250 and BH Tracker IV and Others.....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Did they give you a price on it?

OP
OP
Keppy

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
SC_hunter said:
Did they give you a price on it?
They said the suggestive retail price will be around..$189.00....but it will sell for less than that.....Like Garrett's sells for $127.00..........But Kellyco's says the Garrett's SRP...is $180.00..................And DetectorPro said the Pistol Probe will be for sale in about 4 weeks..................==Jim==,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,...I talked to Gary Storm of DetectorPro later and he said that some dealers will have them next week they pushed the release date up....................................Gary said check with your dealer your dealer could have it next week...................Jim.

OP
OP
Keppy

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Nick Pappagiorgio said:
txkickergirl said:
They have them out to buy at the website right now for $189.00

http://www.detectorpro.com/cyberstore/cyberstore4.htm

I really would of ordered one had it been around 129.00 although I think its pricey
but come on 189.00 for a handheld, when you can get a sunray cheaper.

The ONLY way to FLY ... :thumbsup:
Well like i said srp is $189.00 just like Garretts but the dealers is to sell it cheaper......Jim

OP
OP
Keppy

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
txkickergirl said:
They have them out to buy at the website right now for $189.00

http://www.detectorpro.com/cyberstore/cyberstore4.htm

I really would of ordered one had it been around 129.00 although I think its pricey
but come on 189.00 for a handheld, when you can get a sunray cheaper.
I talked to Detector Pro last week and they said that it was to be sold cheaper than the SRP by the dealers....I guess it is wait and see.............I see Kellyco has it for $189.00 but i was told by detectorpro that was not the selling price.................................==Jim_K==

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I use the Detectorpro Uniprobe, the one with the headset. it rocks..........There is really no extra cables, headphones plug into the detector, the probe fits into my finds pouch in a short piece of plastic conduit.....It pinpoints 4 to 6 inches easy.....

Good luck.............................

blklab

Jul 30, 2008
Overland Park, Kansas
Detector(s) used
White's DFX/Garrett Ace 250/Troy X2/DetectorPro Pistol Probe
This is a FANTASTIC probe. Received mine on Sat and tested it on Sun.
Absolutely does what manufacturer says it does. I wrote my review of
it on T-Net under the topic "Tool Shed" if you'd like to read it. Hope it
helps you and you can buy it from a dealer cheaper than MSRP. If you
need info where to get them you can "PM" me and I'll share my secrets
with you.

Opticman

Aug 10, 2008
Maryland
Detector(s) used
White's DFX
Does this detector use PI ? (Like the Uniprobe) Or is this like other pin pointers??? The manufactures notes on this seem a little vague to me. If it does, this would seem to explain the range reported (4 to 6 inches)

However, one advantage to the Uniprobe might be the ability to not have to lay your detector down and take off your headphones to use it (if you are using the Uniprobe with the built in headphone).

I'd appreciate any comments.

Optic

warsawdaddy

Gold Member
Nov 23, 2004
Edwards,Missouri
Detector(s) used
MXT - DeLeon - Gamma 6000
Opticman said:
Does this detector use PI ? (Like the Uniprobe) Or is this like other pin pointers??? The manufactures notes on this seem a little vague to me. If it does, this would seem to explain the range reported (4 to 6 inches)

However, one advantage to the Uniprobe might be the ability to not have to lay your detector down and take off your headphones to use it (if you are using the Uniprobe with the built in headphone).

Optic

Go to the thread listed 2 post up.

Opticman

Aug 10, 2008
Maryland
Detector(s) used
White's DFX
OK thanks I must have missed that thread. It sounds great but a little worrisome with the appearance of a pistol in a holster. This may be what I have been looking for.

Optic

OP
OP
Keppy

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Opticman said:

Optic
It is PI not like the others.... www.detectorpro.com .. ==Jim_K==

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread