Automax v4 Pinpointer Mod In Progess

MilitariaCollector

Dec 17, 2008
I'm trying to work on a modification of the automax v4 plastic housing. I have completely dismantled the whole thing, and at some point the wires for the vibrator and buzzer have broken off the circuit board. If anybody for some reason has also decided to try to modify this worthless thing and can send me a picture of the back of the circuit board, I would really appreciate it.

Johnnysan

Jan 3, 2009
Detector(s) used
Whites Classic 5-ID / Garrett Ace 250
The red wire for the vibrator goes to the hole on the circuit board marked +W; the black wire goes to -W. The red wire for the buzzer goes to +28 and the black goes to -28. Hope this helps.

Johnnysan

Jan 3, 2009
Detector(s) used
Whites Classic 5-ID / Garrett Ace 250
Actually, the board may be labelled +M and -M (for motor?). Had to work on mine; the control nut came loose and the on switch was hanging up. This fine piece of equipment was made in China.

M

michigan michael

Yeah I am on my 3rd FREE Automax V4! :icon_scratch: $60.00 in shipping adds up to, I should of purchased a different brand! I received 1 with my Fantastic MPX Digital Metal detector! ::) I got double whammied! I think I am straying away from all K Brand products from now. Just my opinion.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread