Just bought a whites spectrum xlt

liftloop

Silver Member
May 7, 2008
lakelinden mi
Detector(s) used
MXTdeepscan 8by14dd, bulls eye 2, 5900diprosl Maxima1500, Master Hunter cx plus Treasure Hound, surf
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hellow
look on the board here theirs lots of information do you have a manual go to white's electronics, that's a nice detector lots of programs. have fun don't get discouraged team up and do research. set up a test garden, did it come with a extra pin pointer.

mjarvis

Jan 4, 2013
Gold river
Detector(s) used
Bounty hunter. Whites MXT, whites pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
tparker805 said:
Any good tips on how to tune or mod it???

Chech out YouTube they have all kinds of videos on detectors on " how to" just put in what you have and something will pop up.

coyote3

Apr 12, 2012
Wyoming
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT Spectrum,
Minelab Xterra 705,
Whites TM808,
Bounty Hunter,
Si Go by Fitz
L Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Whites has a complete series of videos on you tube that explain setup for all types of use. I watched them twice when I bought mine. It is a little more complicated to use the the xterra 705 I have too, but I really believe it is more accurate and the setting are a lot more fine tuned per say. I have found more coins with my Whites that with my 705 hands down. My son was swinging the Whites last year and found a nice two golf ball sized meteorite while we were swinging for a cache. You will not be disappointed on how it works.

mjarvis

Jan 4, 2013
Gold river
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
coyote3 said:
Whites has a complete series of videos on you tube that explain setup for all types of use. I watched them twice when I bought mine. It is a little more complicated to use the the xterra 705 I have too, but I really believe it is more accurate and the setting are a lot more fine tuned per say. I have found more coins with my Whites that with my 705 hands down. My son was swinging the Whites last year and found a nice two golf ball sized meteorite while we were swinging for a cache. You will not be disappointed on how it works.

Hey coyote3 what kind of whites are you using? And what settings are you in that you found your meteorites?? You can sell those for a nice nickel!! Thxs mj

mjarvis

Jan 4, 2013
Gold river
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
tparker805 said:
Any good tips on how to tune or mod it???

Hey tparker I would call the guys up at Whites in Oregon, the guys name is Todd in service very helpful!! Good luck

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread