poptop

Jun 6, 2012
ruskin fl
Detector(s) used
AT PRO, minelab excal 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
IMG_20120606_191121.jpg

In this pic is the garrett headphone adaptor a a2dp transmitter and receiver and a pair of earbuds, just fasten to your handle or arm cuff the adapter and the transmitter and the receiver has a clip on it and wear your earbuds, their is someone that does it for a couple hundred on the internet and uses the big headphones ,this way the transmitter and receiver are about twenty five plus the thirty five for the adapter plus your earbuds and your wireless

Ace350

Apr 12, 2012
The Jersey Shore
Detector(s) used
Ace350/ATpro/2Excalibur1000's
Eldorado/Bandito II µMax/Conquistador µMax/
Silver Sabre µMax/ Compadre/ Whites TRX & Garrett Pro-Pointer/ Lesche digger model 75 Stealth 720i & S3i Scoops
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good idea in theory, but if you do a search on this forum or any other MD forums for wireless headphones you will find out that Bluetooth causes a delay from when you swing the coil over the target till you pass by it. That will make it very hard to pinpoint or you may even miss a target.
You have to use a radio frequency transmitter headset set up. Headsets with "Kleer Technology"
Here is some info on Bluetooth vs kleer technology: Kleer Vs Bluetooth - WireFreeHiFi

Like these: http://www.amazon.com/TDK-WR700-Wir...?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1339034569&sr=1-13

I have seen them (TDK-WR700 headphones) as low as $59 but you gotta search the Internet for a deal.

If You want earbuds on the cheap like $29 try your local Radio Shack Store and look for the discontinued Auvio wireless earbuds ,stock # 33-284 there are still some out there. I just got a pair a month ago.

Last edited:
OP
OP
poptop

poptop

Jun 6, 2012
ruskin fl
Detector(s) used
AT PRO, minelab excal 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I tested here and I had no delay, wentoutside and retested it and no delay it did seem to me when pulling away from the coin their was an extra beep but I pin pointed no problem, but it does seem a bit ridiculous cause my forearm was even with the transmitter dongle and the receiver was cliped on my shirt colar about a foot and half away so about 18" of freedom

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread