BACK IN THE HUNT AGAIN, BUT RUSTY

Jim P

Tenderfoot
Feb 18, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Glad I found this site. I used to love to metal detect years ago when younger..Now I am 73, retired with some time on my hands, and have the itch to do it again. Have not bought a detector yet, but am thinking about a Bounty Hunter Platinum. Any thoughts that might help me would be appreciated..I live in east Texas..Thanks!

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
Glad I found this site. I used to love to metal detect years ago when younger..Now I am 73, retired with some time on my hands, and have the itch to do it again. Have not bought a detector yet, but am thinking about a Bounty Hunter Platinum. Any thoughts that might help me would be appreciated..I live in east Texas..Thanks!
Hi,Welcome ........; You posted in metal detector mods...You want to drop down about 3or 4 lines and post in metal detecting... if you want some answers.... And better yet drop way down and post under the Bounty Hunter Forum and you will get more answers... Well i see under bounty hunter that a lot like the platinum..I never used one....But drop down to the Brands... then post this under Bounty Hunter.....

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread