What company do you recomend?

AC500

Apr 30, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I bought an AT Pro from Tom over at :: Miller MDZ :: he service was second to none, and went out of his way to accommodate my needs in getting into a new machine. He can finance a machine if you'd like and put together a nice package too. Well worth looking him up.

RotZorn

Feb 12, 2013
Munford, TN
Detector(s) used
F5,F2,MPX,1T-Pilot
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
If you go with Kellyco you may be disappointed with the "extras". Some of the package deals at Bigboy hobbies are looking pretty good.

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
well its a good question i think and it really depends on u now if u dont want to wait for the mail i suggest local guys if u dont mind a little wait meaning a couple days id definetly consider one of supporting vendors i heard tom was very good to deal with i know bart is great talked to him befor kellyco ive dealt with them to and they shipped out next day u did just mis a deal kellyco had for fatheres day buy thr atpro get a free bounty hunter pilot not bad ask the vendors for packages c who can ship fastest and has the better options good luck

OP
OP
C
Jun 13, 2013
Okay I bought it from texas premium detectors.com(560) they had a good deal and got 10% off email kellyco was very upset because they did not reply back thanks for the help!!

Coin-Hunter

Sep 20, 2013
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I went with bigboyshobbies.net. Bart is awesome and his deals are the best I've seen. Got the free Lesche Sampson T Handle Shovel with my AT Pro Adventure Pack purchase. Quick free shipping, competitive pricing, great customer service, and communication. A 5 x 8 coil and cover will be my next purchase from them.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread