AT Pro retro fit handle

bzbadger

Bronze Member
Jun 25, 2013
Lower Eastern Shore of Maryland
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter QD II, Garrett Ace 150 & 350, Fisher ID Excel, Fisher coinstrike, Fisher Cz6, Fisher Gemini II, Garrett AT Pro, Garrett GTI 1500,Teknetiks omega 8000, Nokta Fors Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've hated the "S" handle on my detectors and wasn't about to drop $200 on a certain other straight shaft so I designed my own retro fit handle which has gone over very well along with the tools I make for our hobby. Check out the website Finders Keepers for a look at everything. Here is a picture of the handle(my personal one that I use all the time) easy install and really takes the strain off your arm. All my products are professionally made, patented and are built in the USA not Chinese knock offs.

Attachments

• WP_20140910_001.jpg
    WP_20140910_001.jpg
    383 KB · Views: 439

choppadude

Dec 23, 2012
Twin Tiers NY
Detector(s) used
XP Deus X2, CTX 3030, E Trac, T2, AT Pro, AKA Sorex, Makro Kruzer, Minelab GP3500, Nokta Impact
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have 2 of these handles and must say I am very impressed with the quality of the workmanship. I was able to retrofit my AT pros in just a matter of minutes and love the feel of the straight shaft.

OP
OP
bzbadger

bzbadger

Bronze Member
Jun 25, 2013
Lower Eastern Shore of Maryland
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter QD II, Garrett Ace 150 & 350, Fisher ID Excel, Fisher coinstrike, Fisher Cz6, Fisher Gemini II, Garrett AT Pro, Garrett GTI 1500,Teknetiks omega 8000, Nokta Fors Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've been getting a steady roll of PMs for almost two weeks and I'm about to add this and my other detecting diggers and scoops to Amazon. I have a feeling these are going to do very well.
We had a large club hunt today and several people took notice of the handle and want one. Glad your happy choppadude.

roninrus1

Oct 11, 2014
Deer Park, TX
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Garrett Pin Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just ordered one.
I'll leave feedback once we have used it.
Thanks, Rusty

compañero

Greenie
Feb 15, 2015
Southwest Ohio
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2
Garrett AT Gold
Garrett Pro-Pointer AT
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
First post here, and thought this would be a great place to start! Just ordered one and can't wait to get it installed on my AT Gold!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions